WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Do you know what Rocky Mountain Oysters are?

Do you know what Rocky Mountain Oysters are?

• Fresh Water Clams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fried Whole Potatos

• Deep fat fried Trout

• Total voters

Jung

???
Premium
Yes :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

G-Lover

Flame Bait
ya i know what they are, cause i'm a smarty pants!

hahahaha thought you could out smart me hey! well think again!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I didn't kind of remember, but yeah I refreshed my memory. :sick:

bnccoder

Postaholic
I know what they are. If they are cooked right they are good.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Yes I know what they are but you are not going to see me ever put any in my mouth. :sick:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
How is it that you fuckers all know and the people that live around here don't?

Jesus, we've got a "Nut" feed going on right now in town. Half the people that go, eat up, love em and then get disgusted when they figure out they're fried Bull Nuts. "You mean they're not oysters?"

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I love Rocky Moutain Oysters. They are very good.

You chop up the meat into little hunks and clean it and roll it in batter and deep fat fry it.

We have rocky moutain oyster feeds out here.

The meat is super tender and juciey.

:)

Mouth Watering good. Lets not forget that they can be made out of sheep's balls toos but the the meat has a diffrent taste to it.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Only at WTF.com:

Would the whole community know (or come to a unanonymous guess) the slang term of Bull balls.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Balls. Max loves them.

I'd imagine the whole ball eating idea came from the days of 'waste not, want not', era. What I've got to wonder is; What fuckin' hilljack came up with the idea? "Hey Joebob, these balls taste great! We should see if Grandma likes them too. Well, if she had teeth to chew them. Although, I think the next time we stick these nuts in our mouths, we should remove them from the bull first. I think the Bull likes it, but he's giving me funny looks."

Fuckin' hillbilly's. I tell you what. I don't give two shits how good they taste. If you EVER slip some balls on MY plate without my knowing it, the price you'll pay will be heavy. Your last meal will be your own testies.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gehtfuct said:
Balls. Max loves them.

I'd imagine the whole ball eating idea came from the days of 'waste not, want not', era. What I've got to wonder is; What fuckin' hilljack came up with the idea? "Hey Joebob, these balls taste great! We should see if Grandma likes them too. Well, if she had teeth to chew them. Although, I think the next time we stick these nuts in our mouths, we should remove them from the bull first. I think the Bull likes it, but he's giving me funny looks."

Fuckin' hillbilly's. I tell you what. I don't give two shits how good they taste. If you EVER slip some balls on MY plate without my knowing it, the price you'll pay will be heavy. Your last meal will be your own testies.
it like any other meat...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
lol i think people get grossed out because they are a taboo place... but when u eat the breast meat of a bird u don;'t think anything of it. meat is meat

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
_Kitana_ said:
lol i think people get grossed out because they are a taboo place... but when u eat the breast meat of a bird u don;'t think anything of it. meat is meat
We don't regularly eat the ovaries of a chicken. Generally speaking, most cultures do not eat the reproductive organs. Some do but it's not all that common. We do frequently eat eggs so there is a blurry line. But the breast meat of a chicken isn't the same as bull nuts. For one, chickens don't lactate so the breast mean truly is just chest meat.

And if you've had them, you have to admit, Rocky Mountain Oysters tend to be ahhh... juicier than the rest of the cow.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
UberSkippy said:
We don't regularly eat the ovaries of a chicken. Generally speaking, most cultures do not eat the reproductive organs. Some do but it's not all that common. We do frequently eat eggs so there is a blurry line. But the breast meat of a chicken isn't the same as bull nuts. For one, chickens don't lactate so the breast mean truly is just chest meat.

And if you've had them, you have to admit, Rocky Mountain Oysters tend to be ahhh... juicier than the rest of the cow.
Well if you are into "eating Bull/Male Reproductive organs" You can come over on Sundays and Humm the "Hail Mary" on my nuts so I can claim to have gone to church. Hell, I even let you swallow the host!