WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

DO YOU LIKE PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA

SO SO YOU LIKE PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA

• Total voters

c00ldud3

Fresh Meat
Hi! I'm new here and was wondering something. Yesterday me and my friends were chilling out and one of my friends were like let's get pizza! So I got a menu asked everyone what they wanted and, but my friend Jack (not real name) said he didn't want pineapple on one of the pizzas and then my other friend sam (still not real name) objected then long story short they we ended up not getting pizza because they
fought so hard about there fucking opinions.

What do you think?

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
It's pizza for fucks sake, and pizza means one thing - MEAT... and Cheese - 2 things... oh and sauce, and crust. OK FOUR things but that's it. Keep your salad shit to yourself.

• 1Like
Reactions: MaxPower

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Pinapple on pizza... hmmm Shoot them. In the gut. Not in the head. Give them time to ponder what they've done, before the sweet release of death.

Depends. if it has bbq sauce instead of marinara and chicken & bacon on top too, yeah.
BBQ sauce on pizza is as bad as putting pinapple on it. The penalty is death.

• 1LOL
Reactions: TooSmartGuile

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
The beautiful thing about pizza is you can put whatever the fuck you want on it. Yeah, I like a nice Hawaiian pizza. Right now ... I'm thinking a white pizza with broccoli, mushrooms and onions would be pretty damn good.

I've had this discussion before and said fuck all the haters, I'll make a mango blueberry pizza with some kind of appropriate meat, sauce and cheese flavor profile. I'd call it a breakfast pizza and provide maple syrup as a dipping sauce. Fuck your pancakes!

TooSmartGuile

Tenderony
When ever I try out a new pizzeria, I gauge my opinion on their food by having pinapple pizza. I love that topping the most, followed by spinach, bell pepper, mushrooms, and pepperoni, even if I'm vegetarian.

• 1Like
Reactions: c00ldud3

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
When ever I try out a new pizzeria, I gauge my opinion on their food by having pinapple pizza. I love that topping the most, followed by spinach, bell pepper, mushrooms, and pepperoni, even if I'm vegetarian.
Same here, but I use the quattro formaggi as well. Not at the same time, of course, who would do such a thing...

• 1Like

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
It's pizza for fucks sake, and pizza means one thing - MEAT... and Cheese - 2 things... oh and sauce, and crust. OK FOUR things but that's it. Keep your salad shit to yourself.
you can add... onions, jalapenos, olives, mushrooms and sweetcorn to that list, don't tell me what my damn pizza is about you..

Last edited:
  • 1Like

CoprophagousCop

:p
Premium
The pizza sauce may have high fructose corn syrup in it. :)

By the way, high fructose corn syrup has the same sugar make up as honey, but is far less expensive. This is why it is so delicious and abundant.