WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Do you like Yuck Fou?

Yuck

  • Yes

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No

    Votes: 9 50.0%

  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
3
38
#1
:mad: fucker stole my custom user text. Now we will see the truth about this little biatch.
 

ferengi

Yay fire!
2,089
2
102
#2
Aww, he wants to be just like you when he grows up, tze. Imitation is the highest form of flattery you know!
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
3
0
#5
ferengi74656 said:
Aww, he wants to be just like you when he grows up, tze. Imitation is the highest form of flattery you know!

So cute.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,857
3,351
487
#6
ferengi74656 said:
If you don't have anything relevant to add to the conversation, then don't post. :rolleyes:

Fucking n00b.
I haven't seen much posting relevance outta this guy.

*my mouse hovering over the "cockfarm the fucker" button.*
 

ferengi

Yay fire!
2,089
2
102
#7
MaxPower said:
I haven't seen much posting relevance outta this guy.

*my mouse hovering over the "cockfarm the fucker" button.*
*chants "Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!"*
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,286
742
387
#9
Reemed has been here for like five minutes. (Yes,I've been stalking him/her/it)
If the thread crapping and trolling doesn't stop...it wont matter what our resident Super Duper MaxPower Mod does.
Remo the buttpump,wont be here.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,857
3,351
487
#10
gehtfuct said:
Reemed has been here for like five minutes. (Yes,I've been stalking him/her/it)
If the thread crapping and trolling doesn't stop...it wont matter what our resident Super Duper MaxPower Mod does.
Remo the buttpump,wont be here.
Wanna race?
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
3
0
#11
Remo said in his own thread that he doesnt care if he gets cock farmed. So I say go for it :thumbsup:

*Chants*
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,286
742
387
#12
MaxPower said:
Wanna race?
Nah. You're a Super Duper Mod. You'll win by default.


Besides...I think your supreme-o influence made the fucker shit himself offline.
...or it was your sexual advances. I'm not sure.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,857
3,351
487
#13
gehtfuct said:
Nah. You're a Super Duper Mod. You'll win by default.


Besides...I think your supreme-o influence made the fucker shit himself offline.
...or it was your sexual advances. I'm not sure.
Well he does suck a mean cock.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,857
3,351
487
#16
gehtfuct said:
You always did like a pre-pubescent manly face in the ole belly button.
You crazy fucker. :D


Thread jack.
You always did love the feeling of balls slapping your balls fucker :D
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,286
742
387
#17
MaxPower said:
You always did love the feeling of balls slapping your balls fucker :D
Christ!...​
Why would I expect less of a fuctwisted reply from EWE,MaxDaddy?​
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,857
3,351
487
#18
I never said they were my balls. I was more or less figuring some kind of farm animal.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,286
742
387
#19
MaxPower said:
I never said they were my balls. I was more or less figuring some kind of farm animal.
EWE thinking of a farm animal. Why does that not surprize me?
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#20
I don't really hate anyone anymore. I'm off anti-psychotics.

I voted no because of how he treated me lately, but I feel okay now. I'm usually loving everyone and everything.

Lately, I've been viewing one of my friends as my brother.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.