WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music Do you listen to your own music?

Do you listen to your own music?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Well thats pretty much the question. If you have a band do you listen to your music. And if you dont do you think you would if you made up a band...?

May sound like a stupid question but im just curious. I dont have a band but i play guitar and i dont usually listen to the music that i like to play. Kinda weird, but whatever.
So do you?

swizeguy said:
Well thats pretty much the question. If you have a band do you listen to your music. And if you dont do you think you would if you made up a band...?

May sound like a stupid question but im just curious. I dont have a band but i play guitar and i dont usually listen to the music that i like to play. Kinda weird, but whatever.
So do you?

I can see listening to your own stuff to critique it, and makes it better.

But if you're cruising down the highway with your friends, playing your own music, then you're very full of yourself.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
I was once in a band, we never listened to our music. We would have been a hell of a lot better off if we did.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i want to join a band...........would listen to it to fix bad pitches or chords...........besides that i don't want to listen to it

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yeah, if you listen to your own music for the sake of listening to it, then I'd say that's kind of stupid.

Le shrug. The point of making music, though, is to make the best music you can, and music that you love. So why not listen to it?

This self-contradiction has been brought to you by: NoSubstance Inc. Now with 50% less substance!