WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

do you noe any one thats crapped there pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
does any one noe people that have crapped there pants i dunno why :confused: but i find it really funny

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Do you have a shit fetish or something? Seems to me like all you talk about is what comes out of the ass. You need help.

Slacker

Postaholic
wootness said:
Does any one know people that have crapped there pants I dunno why :confused: but, I find it really funny.
You maybe?

Not to burst your bubble but noe is not a word so spell right. If you did not know how to spell it here it is: Know. Learn to spell and use grammer correctly. I have used bold lettering for you to make it easier.

Good Day Sir.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Linksy said:
You maybe?

Not to burst your bubble but noe is not a word so spell right. If you did not know how to spell it here it is: Know. Learn to spell and use grammer correctly. I have used bold lettering for you to make it easier.

Good Day Sir.
If you yourself don't know how to spell, please don't correct others. Besides, we don't need you policing anymore.

BTW it's grammar.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Why is nobody answering the question?

Answer the fucking question people!

My answer is yes. I do know someone who has. Twice. In public. They had to run home.

Yes, I crapped right in the middle of the goddam street to so my asshole neighbor with his fuckin motorcycle would ruin it over.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
When i was about 10, one of my friends at the time, Ryan, used to shit his pants. I can remember vaguely, we were watching cricket at the local cricket field about 1/2 mile away from where i live. he needed a 'dump' as he put it, and couldnt hold it. when we got back to my house, the bastard clogged my toilet, he tried to flush his pants (thats underwear to you Americans) down the bog to hide the evidence. That wasnt the only time he could'nt hold it in. He always was a weird one. Other than him, i havent come across anyone else over the age of 3 who craps themself.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Linksy said:
You maybe?

Originally Posted by wootness
Does any one know people that have crapped there pants I dunno why but, I find it really funny.

Good Day Sir.
actually..... you didn't properly correct that sentence. I still see some errors in it. point being, as the good man said(CL), if you dont know what your talking about dont correct others. kthx!

no i dont know anybody that has crapped themself.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yes, a big hot shot guy in my class was in gym, and he had the runs while he was running. It was pretty sad though, he started crying too...

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
polaris_nine said:
Yes, a big hot shot guy in my class was in gym, and he had the runs while he was running. It was pretty sad though, he started crying too...
aww i feel bad for him

hedgehog4572068

Banned - What an Asshat!
How is that funny?
Maybe for an 8 year old, are you sure you're old enough to use this site?

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
hedgehog4572068 said:
How is that funny?
Maybe for an 8 year old, are you sure you're old enough to use this site?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THIS THREAD THEN!?

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
polaris_nine said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

morelos

lexicon incognito
linksy said:
Not to burst your bubble, but "noe" is not a word; so, spell correctly. _If you did not know how to spell it ,here it is: Know. _Learn to spell and use grammar correctly. _I have used bold lettering for you to make it easier.
I guess it does take one to know one. TWO spaces belong after a period, a comma belongs between two dependent clauses, and at least a semicolon belongs between two independent clauses. The word "grammar" contains no 'e.'

Please, don't be a hypocrite or such a jerk.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
CopyLifted said:
Do you have a shit fetish or something? Seems to me like all you talk about is what comes out of the ass. You need help.
Well said!

Status
Not open for further replies.