WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Do you prefer rock or rap?

Do you like rock or rap?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Which one do you prefer more? Its decide 2004!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Rock kicks ass, rap is crap.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, we all know that you can't spell "crap" without "rap"

morelos

lexicon incognito
i like some of most music. why isn't that an option?

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
So which rapper came and took a dump on y'all's porches?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
fuck rock and fuck rap METAL RULES

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
metal is its own cause its harder than rock.so i perfer metal.

the other dude is right metal is under the same thing as rock and yeah why dont you have a option of any thing but gospal I fucking hate that shit cept andy griffith he is the bomb yall

Dave666

Pot-Head
rap sucks rock was around before it and will last longer,metal is alot better that should have been on the poll

morelos

lexicon incognito
rap sucks rock was around before it and will last longer
they said that about rock when big band / jazz / rag was the standard...

heh..

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
ide have 2 agree.. mettle IS heavy rock buddy... and i like rock... it kicks ass... i dont c y n e 1 would wanna listen 2 rap, i just think its really lame i dont know... but thas me.

music is music .. some in every genre is good and some in each is bad but every kind of music is based on another, older genre so you can't hate one without hating something else and then eventually hating the basis of whatever genre you like.

in other words: rock is better

sinew

Clitpickle
I like rock but I like rap better, its about real life and tough times rather than rock which is love songs. All in all, Rap owns. You can't spell crock without rock. (dont know what that means or why I put that).

morelos

lexicon incognito
sinew said:
I like rock but I like rap better, its about real life and tough times rather than rock which is love songs.
word to that. i gotta give you props for letting your very contrarian opinion be known.

i agree with you about rap being good, but i will say there's a LOT of rock out there that's also about real life, and there's plenty of rap that's just pointless too.

but there is some marvelous rap as well as the abundance of great rock that's out there.

god, i feel like melvin smiley. "we can all agree there are plenty of excellent black quarterbacks."

argh

~ dan ~

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
sinew said:
I like rock but I like rap better, its about real life and tough times rather than rock which is love songs.
WTF? How the fuck do you come to that conclusion? :question:

Obviously have no clue what you're talking about. :confused:

And don't even think of trying to give me a rebuttle or Ill be forced to hammer you :bonk: , with countless examples of how wrong you are.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not dissing your right to an opinion.
Just saying that What you stated as fact, is highly inaccurate.