WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Do you prefer rock or rap?

Do you like rock or rap?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Descent

Hella Constipated
I am totally into metal...I live the shit. Has anyone here ever heard Between the Buried and Me? They will change the way you think about metal...they are so intese, yet can sound so beautiful at the same time...

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Drowning Pool's new cd is on the verge of doing that, especially with their heavy but kind of emotional song "Love and War", great stuff. Good cd too. :thumbsup:

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
nice saying morelos... real niice...and true... but i perfer Rock to listen to on my free time... but when im out dancing i like rap... cause you can shake to that... but rock is awesome at concerts... mash!!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I would just prefer techno over rap at a dance club because I just cannot stand rap, but thats just me.

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
Rap makes me cringe, but I'm not too fond of rock either. To me, music didn't start getting good until people started trying to destroy it. That's why I like screaming music. BLAHJAHAHAHHAHHHAAAOOORPRPAAHH!!!!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Music was better before people started screaming in the songs. 70's rock is awesome. 60's isn't bad, but 70's is when it really started getting hyped up.

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
Bullshyt said:
Music was better before people started screaming in the songs. 70's rock is awesome. 60's isn't bad, but 70's is when it really started getting hyped up.
True, 70's rock is awesome. However, some of the yelling in todays music is simply artistic expression, a new form or style of singing if you will. Times change and so does music. 70's were classic, but out with the old. time to move on.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yes, but we mustn't forget the founding fathers, or we will all forget what that shit is all about. The screaming of today is not all bad,(can get outta hand at times), but for the most part, i respect it, as long as the founders are always noticed and not fucked, or forgotten.