WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Do you realise

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
there are enough members for jason and brit to start their own religion!, i have feeling that once someone has 1000 followers they can call themselves a religion!

WTFISM PEOPLE!

YUCK FOU!!!

HavokChylde said:
My rep rules you. :thumbsup:
OKAY HAVOK CAN YOU HEAR ME? WALK OVER TO THE 'i read the post' SIDE OF THE ROOM!

YUCK FOU!!! said:
OKAY HAVOK CAN YOU HEAR ME? WALK OVER TO THE 'i read the post' SIDE OF THE ROOM!

I meant I was saying you must pray to my rep. Because it rules you.

Jeez, gotta draw everything out in red crayon.

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
c,c,c,c-Ray,ray o-o-o-o-n?
woops, walked into the wrong convo then, though i was talking to people capable to wipe their own ass, jj

well, since I AM wtf.com...I think that half of the sacrifices should go to me. :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Awaken said:
well, since I AM wtf.com...I think that half of the sacrifices should go to me. :thumbsup:
descents ass should be first on the chopping block! then we shall work our way up the food chain!

All bow to the guy on the bottom of the screen. He doesn't get any recognition.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Awaken said:
Ever since you changed your avatar, I always think you're a chick at first glance

MaxPower said:
Ever since you changed your avatar, I always think you're a chick at first glance
:rotflmao:

Awesome.

I have a thing for eyes, what can I say? *shrugs*

hove420

the shocka
YUCK FOU!!! said:
there are enough members for jason and brit to start their own religion!, i have feeling that once someone has 1000 followers they can call themselves a religion!

WTFISM PEOPLE!
hahaha that would be sweet

Easty

Click click boom
MaxPower said:
since his first words here, he's always been a bitch. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.