WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Do you smell something rotting???

necrosis

Rotting away...
THE SMELL IS ME. Hey whats up peeps? I'm new here (duh). I don't really know what else to say. I've noticed lately that I'm kinda like junk food, you will like me alot and will want to talk more too me at first but eventualy you will get tired of me, you will start to get sick of me. And just like junk food, some people can't get enough of me.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Wow well the picture is urm... Interestingly different.
Welcome.
Don't drop your pants too quickly around here.

Jung

???
Premium
You sound like a black-metal-fag gimmick...

Welcome though, and fuck off.

Just to throw a wrench in this

Naw...with a few femmes around here(Not you meh..not naming any names) he can drop his pants all he wants.

MetalHead

Clitpickle
Welcome and fuck you. Rather clever first post, as much as I hate saying this to a newb, keep it up. Make all you posts helpful and legible and you may just avoid the scythe of death that is neg rep. Keep you nose clean and you may stay clear of the Cock Farm. Fuck you!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
hi and welcome.. can I eat your dog? heh... love chinese food :)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I think the key words here are: One fuckin' post. Snore!
BTW. I've already done the "Dead" thing. It's....boring.

Since you're potentually new...I'll say, Whoopdy-doo!

HI!~ :oddgrin:

dunno i kinda like him...............................lets see what hes got :)

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
seams like one of the stupid mall rat kids that hang around at hot topic and write down their lame ass dark poetry.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Welcome. You're another generic n00bie. Post more, and that might (but probably wont) change.

Or, do the world a favor and quit posting.

Which, by the looks of things, you did already. :thumbsup: