WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Do you wanna be Cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Are you cool?

Well, ask me if you are cool, I'll respond, and If I you are not cool, I will describe why you are not cool, and give you various ways to help on you path to coolness.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Am I cool? Beacuse the Internets are serious business, and I care only what other people think of me.

Screw_ball's Thoughts... said:
IhopeI'mcoolIhopeI'mcoolIhopeI'mcoolIhopeI'mcoolIhopeI'mcoolIhopeI'mcool

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Fuck it. I'm not cool. But hell, I don't think I've been flamed yet and it's cold in here.

Munky, please light my ass on fire.

i'm not cool. why? cause i suck at grammer and i know shit about the net. i am taking steps toward coolness though, i'm slowly learning about the net, and my grammer, well i'll never fix it so *shrug* oh well.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
screw_ball said:
Am I cool? Beacuse the Internets are serious business, and I care only what other people think of me.
You are not cool.

Remedy:

Use one size of font... preferably normal sized.

Quit being yourself, we don't like you the way you are.

Get funny. Funny can be found at Wal-Mart or any hugeariffic retailer near you.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
UberSkippy said:
Fuck it. I'm not cool. But hell, I don't think I've been flamed yet and it's cold in here.

Munky, please light my ass on fire.

You are not cool.

Remedy:

Grow a backbone.

Do not ask to be flamed... you will end up being seriously disappointed, because by asking, everyones job is already done. No self-esteem = right where you ought to be.

Be Proactiv... It made Vennessa Williams look hot, imagine what it can do for you.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Nymphchick said:
i'm not cool. why? cause i suck at grammer and i know shit about the net. i am taking steps toward coolness though, i'm slowly learning about the net, and my grammer, well i'll never fix it so *shrug* oh well.

You are cool.

Self Reward:

Give some unassuming young lad the phone number of your Crazy Ex boyfriend, and read about the assault & battery charges in the local paper the next day. Have a chuckle. You win at life.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
BrIONwoshMunky said:
You are not cool.

Remedy:

Grow a backbone.

Do not ask to be flamed... you will end up being seriously disappointed, because by asking, everyones job is already done. No self-esteem = right where you ought to be.

Be Proactiv... It made Vennessa Williams look hot, imagine what it can do for you.
Ok, so I grow a back bone so you can crush me under your uber e-boot and then I'll be cool? I'm just curious but will I be cool when I have the back bone or after you've crushed the back bone? :cool:

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
UberSkippy said:
Ok, so I grow a back bone so you can crush me under your uber e-boot and then I'll be cool? I'm just curious but will I be cool when I have the back bone or after you've crushed the back bone? :cool:
You have your advice, now be gone. :thumbsdn:

Edit: You are still uncool.

Remedy:

Learn how to follow simple instructions.

Easty

Click click boom
munky, please define cool. in your own words, preferably.

cool people suck

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Are you cool?

Well, ask me if you are cool, I'll respond, and If I you are not cool, I will describe why you are not cool, and give you various ways to help on you path to coolness.
great! we get to watch this little turd try and turn the internets into a serious business by telling all his e-buddies from scum that they is teh pwnz0r and they win at teh intersuperpokemanwebnets, whilst telling everyone else that they it teh luz0r suxxXXxx0r

YUCK FOU!!! said:
great! we get to watch this little turd try and turn the internets into a serious business by telling all his e-buddies from scum that they is teh pwnz0r and they win at teh intersuperpokemanwebnets, whilst telling everyone else that they it teh luz0r suxxXXxx0r
:rotflmao: You came back. What a shame. Nymph is cool because I am her master so that makes her 10 times cooler than she was before. :thumbsup:

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Awwwwww......you dont think im kool?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, yes more lik insane then cool but.........yea.

lilwyteboy

Dain bramaged
Cool??? I'm cool dammit!! Maybe not to you, but I'm cool to somebody. Enlighten me to this coolness you speak of.

Status
Not open for further replies.