WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

do you watch cartoons??

Do you watch cartoons?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I love cartoosn!!!

Especially ones where spiders get squashed.

My faves:

Thundercats
GI Joe
Sponge Bob
Ed, Edd and Eddie
Kim Possible
Conan
Tom & Jerry

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Tom & Jerry
Looney Tunes
Ed, ed and eddie
The fairly odd parents

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
home movies.
cowboy bebop
south park (is it a cartoon)

old shows i miss..
captain caveman
hong kong phooey
the one half way through the banana splits show.. arabian knights?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Fucks no.

Only nostalgic 90's shit occasionally, if that counts.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
South Park and the occasional Invader Zim.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
void said:
home movies.
cowboy bebop
south park (is it a cartoon)

old shows i miss..
captain caveman
hong kong phooey
the one half way through the banana splits show.. arabian knights?
Cowboy bebop rox...and hong kong phooey is on boomerang if you get that channel! So is grape ape!!

ThomConspicuous

Inconspicuously Informal
Anything animated, kickass and/or funny

As of late and some of my favorites:
Akira
Batman
Simpsons
Futurama
Family Guy
South Park
Home Movies
Spawn (HBO Animated)

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i watch cartoons

family guy
the simpsons
the fairly odd parents occassionally
i used to watch captain planet, but im not sure if they even show it any more

i hate invader zim, that show is crap IMO

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I love cartoons!!! My favorites are Family Guy and ATHF. And don't get me started about DBZ!

spider1

Banned - What an Asshat!
Woodreaux said:
I love cartoons!!! My favorites are Family Guy and ATHF. And don't get me started about DBZ!
:bowjapan: you have read my mind.
GET OUTTA THERE!!!!!!!!

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
don't get me started about family guy. it's 1000 times more random and bizarre than the simpsons, it's like seth mcfarlane is today's salvidor dali and mel blanc rolled into one person. didn't realize the dude actually did the voices for stewie, peter and brian, WOW!!!

he has made millions and yet he has his show cancelled, umm what was exactly how many times? twice?

he's no matt groenig because he's got TWO, not ONE, but TWO shows on FOX including family guy. matt had futurama cancelled a couple of years ago

in a similar vein is adult swim on cartoon network, which showcases the best of the best adult cartoons such as harvey birdman: attorney at law, sealab 2021, robot chicken and of course, aqua teen hunger force.

but i have to download all this shit because i don't have cable and i don't live in america.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
dookie said:
don't get me started about family guy. it's 1000 times more random and bizarre than the simpsons, it's like seth mcfarlane is today's salvidor dali and mel blanc rolled into one person. didn't realize the dude actually did the voices for stewie, peter and brian, WOW!!!

he has made millions and yet he has his show cancelled, umm what was exactly how many times? twice?

he's no matt groenig because he's got TWO, not ONE, but TWO shows on FOX including family guy. matt had futurama cancelled a couple of years ago

in a similar vein is adult swim on cartoon network, which showcases the best of the best adult cartoons such as harvey birdman: attorney at law, sealab 2021, robot chicken and of course, aqua teen hunger force.

but i have to download all this shit because i don't have cable and i don't live in america.
random and bizzare... like a fish wearing a WW2 German helmet... :D

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I love watching Spider Man and Ninja Turtle re-runs. Makes me feel like a little kid again.