WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

do your memorys interfear with your real life

0nlyangel

alright sunnyD
mine do i hate it cause i get all these feelings good and bad and my memorys were always sad i mean i love someone who is 18 and i am only 15 and no one knows about him but my best friends and my brother and hes friend.my dad pops up in my head like every single day and i hate my father.i run away from my thoughts but they always seem to find me where ever i hide them.i always have a thought that im gonna see my cousin walking around the corner when hes already dead or my dad is gonna steal me from my mom.im so warped in my head i cant even here the person right next to me when they are screaming on top of there lungs.

how do i get rid of these thoughts?
are they always gonna be there following me everywhere?
and if so how do i leave them alone?
:(

0nlyangel said:
how do i get rid of these thoughts?
are they always gonna be there following me everywhere?
and if so how do i leave them alone?
:(
All i can say is, if you spend all your time contributing positively to wtf.com, you'll have other thought to think about besides your family and such.

the loss of a loved one is definately a struggle. the only way to get through that is time. eventually, it will pass.

and as for your dad taking you away, i don't really know what to tell you. does he live with you?

if you're that worried, go file a restraining order with your mom.

then, if you see your dad, you can just call the cops and he's gone.