WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dodge Ball Gone wrong

blåckmångåbbin

Tha Half Dead Natural
Well me and a couple of friends went to the rec center to play a lil b-ball and they were having a little dodge ball event. The funniest shyt that you can ever imagine that's worst than the movie but in real life. They must have had about 20 people playing so me and my friends just sat down and laughed until we cried. This one little kid was moving so quick we started calling him the Jack rabbit. Well he hit this Guy right upside his forehead and laid his ass out. The sad thing was that the guy was at least 22 and the kids about 16. When the guy got back up the lil kid was just laughing and so were we. Next thing you know that guy grab a couple of balls and started throwing them shyts looking all pissed off, but he missed every throw. Man this was like a picture outta the matrix the way the kid dodged them balls. He ran right up on the guy in full speed and kicked him square in the nads like 3 timex. lol But he wasn't done. That kid must have had the devil in him because he was screaming and hollering dodge that asshole dodge that while throwing balls at this guy. hahaha lol something’s you just don't expect to see. haha

Shine

Blowing up my pants
We have found ourselves a new Kenau Reeves!

One of those things that's not funneh untill you see it ??

Slacker

Postaholic
blåckmångåbbin said:
Well me and a couple of friends went to the rec center to play a lil b-ball and they were having a little dodge ball event. The funniest shyt that you can ever imagine that's worst than the movie but in real life. They must have had about 20 people playing so me and my friends just sat down and laughed until we cried. This one little kid was moving so quick we started calling him the Jack rabbit. Well he hit this Guy right upside his forehead and laid his ass out. The sad thing was that the guy was at least 22 and the kids about 16. When the guy got back up the lil kid was just laughing and so were we. Next thing you know that guy grab a couple of balls and started throwing them shyts looking all pissed off, but he missed every throw. Man this was like a picture outta the matrix the way the kid dodged them balls. He ran right up on the guy in full speed and kicked him square in the nads like 3 timex. lol But he wasn't done. That kid must have had the devil in him because he was screaming and hollering dodge that asshole dodge that while throwing balls at this guy. hahaha lol something’s you just don't expect to see. haha
haha sounds like me getting my ass kicked at dodgeball by a 12 year old

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
that shit belongs on america's funniest home videos, why didn't you have a video camera?

toti

will rep for food
lmao

america sounds so much beter then england apart from staying at skwl that long :thumbsup:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I remember back in about 7th or 8th grade when playing dodgeball in P.E., one of my friends dove on his stomach to dodge a ball. He ended up landing wrong, and his right kneecap ended up on the side of his leg. He was sitting there screaming for about a minute and a half before the game was even stopped as well.

Descent

Hella Constipated
blåckmångåbbin said:
You know what would be even better? Dodgeball Mines. Great way to execute criminals.

Jung

???
Premium
toti said:
america sounds so much beter then england apart from staying at skwl that long :thumbsup:
You could use some skwling.

har-har-har

I am laughter.
yeah get some schooling toti

blackmanaga get a video camera you cheap bastard, oh wait, i don't have a video camera

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
We actually had a dodge ball torny in school. Wish something funny would of happened but in the end we got cheated out of a victory. (no lie, we have it on tape too!!!)

ericman123

CEO of the internet
The real sport would require substitutions.

Like bowling balls or mace ends.

This occasion would have to follow any UFC event on Pay Per View to entertain those people who are drunk at the bar but not quite unconscious yet.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
One of the many things we had to do in wrestling was dodgeball. I am the biggest guy on my team, so naturally I was always skins. Oh, good times.