WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Does anyone else hate Quizno's?

ferengi

Yay fire!
I don't know about any of the rest of you, but every time I hear or see another one of those incredibly stupid and annoying Quizno's commercials with the deformed rats from Hell, it makes me want to scream and throw heavy objects at the television. WHO THE FUCK CAME UP WITH THOSE ANNOYING LITTLE BALLS OF SHIT ANYWAY!? :mad:

blw72887

Just a poster
Who the Fuck Knows

well I have no fuciking clue ferengi.. I guess I am with you..lol

:question:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i think they make them just to make fun of us, when we take them.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Dood! Quiznos kicks ass. I like the Honey mustard chicken with bacon. They put hot chicken on your choice of white or wheat, with whatever toppings you want then they put cheese on top and run it through a broiler to melt the cheese and toast the bread. What comes out the other side is a scrumptious culinary marvel. go to Quiznos.com and click the menu. Try it. If you don't find a sandwich that you like you can take me to Bait & tackel and berate me mercilessly.

And yes the comercial is fucking stupid

Buyuu

Man of Valor
I could care less about the ads.

I like the food though. :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Don't go with Quizno's, go with Mr. Goodcents. Mr. Goodcents is the shit.

Dave666

Pot-Head
A Quiznos near where I live had a big hepetitas a thing acouple thousand people were affected. Burn all quiznos

morelos

lexicon incognito
i'm glad someone knows it's from the moon song.

bah. i'm eating their 'honey mustard chicken' sandwich right now.

mmmmmmmmm...

thankfully i almost never watch television.