WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Does anyone find this funny

Jung

???
Premium
That's old as hell. It's not particularly funny, but I don't really think it's "the sickest thing ever." Some people get off color humor, some don't.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
That is extremely lame! But I wouldn't know if it's old as I am somewhat new to WhatTheFuck.com. ^^

P.S. I would like to give a hardy Fuck You, to whoever made this thread. :mfinger:

ferengi

Yay fire!
Ah... so you made it out of the cock farm, eh Cheese? Might wanna change your avatar.
...and not say "fuck you" to mods.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
ferengi74656 said:
Ah... so you made it out of the cock farm, eh Cheese? Might wanna change your avatar.
...and not say "fuck you" to mods.
Okay. . . I'll change my avatar. But there's no doubt in my mind that I'll miss the cockfarm bird!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
mmm...cheese said:
That is extremely lame! But I wouldn't know if it's old as I am somewhat new to WhatTheFuck.com. ^^

P.S. I would like to give a hardy Fuck You, to whoever made this thread. :mfinger:
You know who made this thread. Exhibits of unecessary negative comments outside of the appropriate forum is what got you cocked in the first place. By all means, please continue.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
That's old as hell. It's not particularly funny, but I don't really think it's "the sickest thing ever." Some people get off color humor, some don't.
its not off color humor...

It is sad.

ferengi

Yay fire!
_Kitana_ said:
its not off color humor...

It is sad.
Yeah...
The holocaust isn't something that should be made fun of.
Millions of innocent people gassed, burned, and tortured to death.
Such a black period in the history of mankind :(

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
Just your opinion...
no a fact....

thats not something to laugh about people really need to reread history if they find it funny

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
_Kitana_ said:
no a fact....

thats not something to laugh about people really need to reread history if they find it funny

I will disagree with you. I have argued this point with you before (The Tsunami satire site) so I'm not going to get into it again with you.

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
no a fact....

NO, as usual you're wrong on this issue. You can't definitively prove what's humorous to the next person. You might not consider it humor, and neither do I, but someone obviously did.

When will you realize that simply feeling strongly about something, doesn't magically make it a fact? Probably never. :(
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=opinion
1. A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof: “The world is not run by thought, nor by imagination, but by opinion” (Elizabeth Drew).
2. A judgment based on special knowledge and given by an expert: a medical opinion.
3. A judgment or estimation of the merit of a person or thing: has a low opinion of braggarts.
4. The prevailing view: public opinion.
5. Law. A formal statement by a court or other adjudicative body of the legal reasons and principles for the conclusions of the court.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
(in reply to the original post):

i think that's from e-thug.net ... i remember seeing it there once.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
NO, as usual you're wrong on this issue. You can't definitively prove what's humorous to the next person. You might not consider it humor, and neither do I, but someone obviously did.

When will you realize that simply feeling strongly about something, doesn't magically make it a fact? Probably never. :(

lets put it this way

ok maybe to the sick assholes

find the thought of over 6 million and some people being killed for no reason funny...

fact... not funny to me. HOWS THAT

Dzodzo

Suicide Bunny
the picture is not funny, it's just fucking stupid
and if i had the opportunity i'd kill not 6 million but all 6 billions of these pieces of shit that roam the earth that would be "saubere rasse" finally

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
The President, the First Lady and Dick Cheney are flying on Air Force One.

George looks at Laura, chuckles and says, "You know, I could throw a
$1,000.00

bill out the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Laura shrugs her shoulders and says, "Well, I could throw ten $100.00 bills

out the window and make 10 people very happy."

Cheney says, "Of course then, I could throw one-hundred $10.00 bills out

the window and make a hundred people very happy."

The pilot rolls his eyes, looks at all of them and says to his co-pilot,

"Such big shots back there..... hell, I could throw all of them out the

window and make 56 million people very happy."