WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Does anyone have a hard drive laying around?

tzedek

Original Member
I need one for a linux box i put together. 3 - 5 gigs or so. or whatever you have. I have paypal waiting :)

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
3 - 5gigs? WTF dude, why 3 - 5gigs? Why not 20gigs or higher, 3 - 5gigs are not going to get you anywhere. I have an 80gig, but I am using it. I did have a 20gig lying around, but I have no clue as to where it might be...lol.

Jung

???
Premium
tzedek said:
I need one for a linux box i put together. 3 - 5 gigs or so. or whatever you have. I have paypal waiting :)
I have a 10 and a 12, I'd be willing to sell. They've just been sitting in the closet for almost a year. (They came out of my old BSD box.) Let me know if you're interested, and I'll make sure they're still good.

You could check Ebay too.
Cuddles said:
3 - 5gigs? WTF dude, why 3 - 5gigs? Why not 20gigs or higher, 3 - 5gigs are not going to get you anywhere.
Maybe that's all he needs, and he doesn't want to spend a lot of money. I'm sure he knows just what he's looking for though.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I had a 10GB, but I promised it to my buddy. He doesn't have much money.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
junglizm said:
Maybe that's all he needs, and he doesn't want to spend a lot of money. I'm sure he knows just what he's looking for though.
There you go again, I try to state what I think and you go and turn my post into a piece of shit! Why do you have to qoute eveything I say. Leave my posts alone, you are really starting to piss me off! :mfinger: If I asked someone a question, let them answer it, it does not contain to you.

This is what I ased tzedek...NOT JUNGLISM!
3 - 5gigs? WTF dude, why 3 - 5gigs? Why not 20gigs or higher, 3 - 5gigs are not going to get you anywhere. I have an 80gig, but I am using it. I did have a 20gig lying around, but I have no clue as to where it might be...lol.

Jung

???
Premium
Cuddles said:
I try to state what I think and you go and turn my post into a piece of shit!
It's called conversation, cockchops.
Why the fuck do you have to qoute eveything I fucking say. Leave my god damn fucking posts alone, you are really starting to piss me off!
If you don't wish to read my posts, then I strongly suggest you put me on ignore. I know I've said this before, but I'm not going to walk on egg shells just because you have a princess complex.

Furthermore, if you post retarded shit, that has nothing to do with the topic, then I'll probably comment on it. He didn't say "gime me your opinions on the size restrictions on a 3-5GB dive," now did he?

The only reason you even posted, was to let us know that you had an 80GB drive. (yay!) Your entire post was worthless, and added nothing to this thread. Quit posturing all the time, princess

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
junglizm said:
It's called conversation, you dolt.
If you don't wish to read my posts, then I strongly suggest you put me on ignore. I know I've said this before, but I'm not going to walk on egg shells just because you have a princess complex.

Furthermore, if you post retarded shit, that has nothing to do with the topic, then I'll probably comment on it. He didn't say "gime me your opinions on the size restrictions on a 3-5GB dive," now did he?

The only reason you even posted, was to let us know that you had an 80GB drive. (yay!) Your entire post was worthless, and added nothing to this thread. Quit posturing all the time, princess
:mfinger:

shep

Local alcoholic
Thank you for taking this to B&T:thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tzedek said:
I have a 3 gb that I'll give you.

tzedek

Original Member
Cuddles said:
Fuck that shit, I am getting sick and tired of you and your fucking smart ass comments. Your are no smarter than a fucking monkey, so you really need to shut the fuck up. If asked someone a fucking questiong containing them, then it contains to them, not you! Stop trying to think that you are the smart ass of all smart asses and stop trying to pin my posts evertime I write something. If I posted in this forum, big fucking woopdidoo, none of your concern. If I posted a new thread for something or need help, then you can fucking critsize my shit all you want, but If it is containing another person not you, leave it the fuck alone and let that other person respond. Now, you might call me a princess all you fucking want, but I don't see very many princesses out there that cuss people out or have foul language. But of course your magisty, that is your fucking Opinion, lets all just bow down to your shit :mfinger:
i almost read some of that :D

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tzedek said:
you got that drive?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
*You can pay me to drive something in your mouth....7GB....If you know what I mean.*

No sorry bro cant help you out.... :confused: