Does anyone here play paintball

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
Being a HUGE paintball freak, I was wondering if anyone out there shared my passion. If you do, post your setup

mine:
spyder imagine (steel blue)
8 in ceramic arrel
20 oz co2
12 volt revvy
Anti-chop bolt

lilwyteboy

Dain bramaged
yeah, i play paintball, just not as much as i would like to play. i got a tippmann 98 w/ a 12 inch J&J ceramic barrel. other than the barrel, the marker is stock.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
lilwyteboy said:
yeah, i play paintball, just not as much as i would like to play. i got a tippmann 98 w/ a 12 inch J&J ceramic barrel. other than the barrel, the marker is stock.
tippman 98's are good guns. I was gonna get one, but i decided to go with a A5, then sold it (don't like mechs) and got an imagine.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
billybob13 said:
tippman 98's are good guns.
:rolleyes:

Spoken like a player with a Spyder.

I have a vert feed '04 Autococker. I use a gravity-feed hopper so I'm quiter, and the stock barrel. In fact, my gun is completely stock, and if I put an evlution on it it'll shoot 14-15 bps. I use a java nitrous tank.

I play front and backfield. Whatever my team needs.

Viral_!KmK!

Fresh Meat
Paintball kicks ass! I have a Tippmann A-5 w/ RT, 12 inch ceramic barrel, and 20oz smart on/off co2 tank. Anyone who is thinking of getting into paintball, and doesnt want to spend a shitload of cash on a really expensive gun, go with Tippmann. I tried all kinds of guns including some Angel's and I liked my Tippmann just as much if not more. Tippmann is also an amazing company to deal with. My friend, who has a Tippmann 98 Cusom, broke the chamber in his gun (it was his own fault). He got intouch with Tippmann and they sent him everything that was needed to fix his gun within 2 working weeks, no questions asked; he never complained that the chamber broke and the reason he emailed them was he wanted to know how much it would cost to fix his gun. So for all you wannabe paintball newbs, Tippmann gets my highest recommendations.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Played it once got my ass kicked. Want to play it again though. Beat the crap out of my friends.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
yeah I play every year dont have a gun though, we rent it its like 60$ for a day bullets included.. 10vs10, 12vs12 it's pretty sweet.. once it was kinda cold and I didnt have gloves...got hit on the knuckles from like 15 feet..fucking ouch.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
Heh, autocockers suck, they arent up to date for tournaments anymore.

I have an old school impulse with a turbo line, besides that i dont use it often because its not as hooked up as my spyder.

and if anyone thinks spyders are "scrub" guns, ill eat you alive.

Spyder E-99 verticle drop body
Lapco Big Shot barrel
cyclone bolt
expansion chamber
drop forward
low pressure chamber spike
e-99 electric trigger
12 volt electric hopper.

My spyder cost me well over 500 bucks, and it shoots beter then any new impy, shocker, cocker ive seen.

its just a more consistent gun.
If i can get a digicam ill take a pic of it.

overall with my spyder i can get 23 bps.

but with how accurate my big shot is i dont need half that many shots to hit you :)

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Rage against said:
yeah I play every year dont have a gun though, we rent it its like 60$ for a day bullets included.. 10vs10, 12vs12 it's pretty sweet.. once it was kinda cold and I didnt have gloves...got hit on the knuckles from like 15 feet..fucking ouch.

haha! similar experience. for my 16th birthday i went paintballing (even though it's texas, its still fuckin cold in january). got hit in between the knuckle by my best friend's Defiant with a Halo auto-feed hopper...shit that hurt. I want to get into paintballing but it's so damn expensive. Paint is what kills you. In one round you can expend about 5 dollars in paint.

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
I don't do paintball but I do cowboy action shooting. Thought about giving paint ball a try but I don't need another expensive hobby right now.

Signify

Particinator
ive been paintballing for a few years, ever since i was alowed to(age limits).
ive got a JT 3.5 Excellerator, all stock. i have a 9 ounce and a 14 ounce c02 tanks. My friends and i just chip in for 2k paintballs and make a 'weekend of it, playing in the 10 acres of woods behind my house, or tournaments in the haybales. they are stacked in a pyramid shape .".

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I got shot point blank in the ass last time I played and my friends will not let me live it down,