WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

does dog exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
do you spend hours everyweek in a nice building, giving, singing, and acting fake because someone wrote a book awhile back about a really nice guy?
pat robertson is the true dog. i'd like to beat him 700 times with that club.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
The Idiot Convention is two doors down, you almost made it tiger.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
explain god or pat robertson's 700 club? google either or listen to the news/radio.

Broken

Or not, I doubt anyone cares about your views of Pat Robertson.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
you can't be in austin and think dog has your life prearranged. i'm at slaughter and brodie. you must be a fish out of some small. open your head for some knowledge, tigress.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Uhh. no, I think she was asking you to explain what the fucking point of your post was.

Or are you a mental midget and have no point?

Or were you just upset about religion and didn't use the search feature?

Or is it normal for you to open a new account on a forum and post fucking gibberish?

Which is it?

Too late, you're boring.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeh, you are correct. they'd rather listen to some guy who lives by the keystroke. get out a bit and lets see how many real people thik you are anything but a typist. next.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
so that made you "lol". thanks for letting me know, but i know you cry inside. overcompensating.
i predict you'll soon roll on teh floor and laugh some more?

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
lets say i am 13. you had to resort to an age comment? you are good.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
best peanutbutter: from your threads i can see you well above all this.

broken: says you are the ripper? age and language? got a book out. learn me some.

Jung

???
Premium
What is the point of this thread? I mean I get the question, but of what worth is the answer? And why are you being so vague about it? Furthermore, if you wanted intelligent conversation why did you post in the flaming forum?

Broken

It wasn't a comment on your age; you don't run across very many people over the age of 12 that attempt to convey their thoughts in the manner in which you have chosen. Well at least you have boring and unintelligent going for you that’s a start.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
it's bait. being vague causes people to ask q's.
you did. they did.
i wanted broken to rip me. i'm truly disappointed.

chukypb wasn't anybetter.

now i get what sounds like a sensitive guy asking me why i came in??

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
boring, stupid and just over 12. i'm sure you jump on that in here all the time. an easy "tackle" for you. gets you more medals and stars and makes you feel smart.

is this the flag football room...touch only? you people are pansies.

Status
Not open for further replies.