WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Does everyone have a John in thier list?

blkrose4evr

Banned - What an Asshat!
Almost all of the girls I know (including myself) have had terrible experiences with guys named John. I ended up suing mine for sexual harassment. Some John's have had thier noses bashed in. What happened between you and your John?

Is there really something behind the name, or is it just a huge coincidene?

blkrose4evr said:
Almost all of the girls I know (including myself) have had terrible experiences with guys named John. I ended up suing mine for sexual harassment. Some John's have had thier noses bashed in. What happened between you and your John?

I myself have never had any bad experiences with any guys named John. My problems have been with guys named Adam or Joe.

However, a couple of my friends have. One of them was in an on-again-off-again relationship with a John. He was really jealous and possesive. He wouldn't let her talk to any of her friends, cause supposedly we're all whores (pfft!). As soon as he walked in the door from work, he would press the redial button on the phone to see who she called while he was gone. He even hit her a few times. Dick.

Then, another girl I know has a kid with a John. He is a complete psycho. He has busted her face up lots of times, put her in the hospital. If she tries to leave him, he stalks her. He puts everything (cars, house, etc.) in his name so if she leaves him, she has nothing. She tried to leave him awhile back, and he closed their bank account so she was screwed.

Fortunately, the only John I know personally is pretty normal and laid back. :)

Mines with people named Jason or rather I should say any name that starts with J. And theyve all turned out phsyco! I posted a story about one of the jasons a short while back. it was a long one though.

blkrose4evr

Banned - What an Asshat!
zoloftcasserole said:
I myself have never had any bad experiences with any guys named John. My problems have been with guys named Adam or Joe.
My Adam was posessive. He was all "It's my duty to protect my posessions, and that includes you!" :mad:

angryboy

otter sauce
It is pretty bad when you've dated so much that you associate names with bad experiances. Dating even two people of the same name sounds improbable. Maybe date less? :thumbsup:

blkrose4evr

Banned - What an Asshat!
angryboy said:
It is pretty bad when you've dated so much that you associate names with bad experiances. Dating even two people of the same name sounds improbable. Maybe date less? :thumbsup:
It's not that I've dated more than one John or Adam, but I've noticed this trend with my friends. Whenever they talk about a horrible ex, they all have the same name: John. John and Adam are my only exes. :sword:

blkrose4evr said:
It's not that I've dated more than one John or Adam, but I've noticed this trend with my friends. Whenever they talk about a horrible ex, they all have the same name: John. John and Adam are my only exes. :sword:
same here I have had maybe 6 bf my entire life and i'm engaged to my 6th. If thats alot to you then wow I wonder how it is with my friend whos had over 30 bf. I just compare the names my friends have dated as well as mine. and alot of us have dated guys with a name that starts with J and theyve all been assholes, or pschyco.

PoisonIvy

I hate plants!!
The John that I know is an un-convicted stalker, while the Adam is a closet case.
John has been known to follow girls around for about a week or until they notice. Which is pretty freaky considering he's quite young [15].
And speaking of names with a 'J', I know a Josh who is a complete psycho. Hes really sweet with people until they say something he doesnt like. Then he threatens to kill them.
And I have dated none of these guys. I either know someone who has or they are a friend of my brother. Which says something about my brother.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
As far as relationships, haven't been with a John unless you call a week away from home, ahem...let me not get into that.

Most Johns I know are ok guys except for one who's a major pompous douchebag.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
angryboy said:
ive dated more then one person with the same name. mike, joe, chris are all common names. dating is good STFU!

Blaze

Pyromaniac Extraordinaire
I've never had bad experiences with the John I use to know per se. He was my boyfriend for 2 hot seconds - and the only reason he wanted 2 B with me was 2 to get into my pants. Just about all of our conversations were littered with sexual talk. I like my men intelligent and witty (and yeah, a dirty when appropriate), but not all the friggin' time :( ! So I was all, "hell no U horny bastard!" and he was all, "But babe, you're my girl and I wanna show U how special I think U R ;) " then I went, "special? DEEZ NUTZ! U practically whip out your dick every time I answer the door" and then he went, "But that's cuz Ur so hot and...." "Save it jerkoff! STEP :hand: !"

John was a lo-life and, like many ladies with issues with their own 'John', end up saying, "I don't know what I ever saw in him". John is a 'tard, he's bogus, he's a cad, a turd-bar, a numbskull. There are no fond memories of John. The one thing I do remember is that ridiculous half-cocked smirk :naughty: on his face like he's up 2 no good. Last thing I heard about him, he was into doing some 'illegal activities' - take it however U like it. Glad he's gone.

Now mind you, I'm not raggin' on every John there is. There are those who are good ones. Other names of guys that keep popping up is Donte, Troy, Joe/Joseph, Mike, Steve/Steven, Tony, Robert/Rob, Damon, Damien, .....the list goes on. I don't know what's with the name, but it's becoming too much of a coincidence that these same names R of guys that I end up having issues with. Weird :eyes: .

angryboy

otter sauce
blkrose: fair enough. good deal. I live way out in Maine, so it's not like I actually know so many people to do that. That's all.

icka said:
ive dated more then one person with the same name. mike, joe, chris are all common names. dating is good STFU!
How mature, what're you 15? Lord. You can go ahead and date 30 guys for all I care, but I can guarantee that you're going to go into and get out of every relationship with absolutely nothing to show but maybe a more loose vagina. Yeah, dating is good, but when you're a serial dater, and a philosophically amorphous retard there is no point. Go and get your feelings hurt, go and hurt others feelings all for your high school popularity stunts. Have fun. Cheers. :thumbsup:

magnolia

Postaholic
My brother's name is Jon. We get into physical rolling on the floor strangling each other fights all the time.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
angryboy said:
How mature, what're you 15? Lord. You can go ahead and date 30 guys for all I care, but I can guarantee that you're going to go into and get out of every relationship with absolutely nothing to show but maybe a more loose vagina. Yeah, dating is good, but when you're a serial dater, and a philosophically amorphous retard there is no point. Go and get your feelings hurt, go and hurt others feelings all for your high school popularity stunts. Have fun. Cheers. :thumbsup:
Just because you can't get a date doesn't mean you should freak out someone who can speaks. By the way, just looked at your profile pic, nice bald spot.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
angryboy said:
blkrose: fair enough. good deal. I live way out in Maine, so it's not like I actually know so many people to do that. That's all.

are you an idiot? just because your dating a person doesnt mean you have sex with them? ive dated several people where we have gone out seen a movie, went to dinner, maybe had a follow up date and for whatever reason it didnt work out. that doesnt mean i have a loose vagina? where do you live maine with a population of 3? high school popularity stunts? that just proved your idiocy. :thumbsup:

blkrose4evr

Banned - What an Asshat!
where i come from, dating really has nothing to do with school. in fact, i personally try to keep it as private as possible from everyone but my friends. and I'm still a virgin. just because you go out with a ton of guys, no matter the number, doesn't mean you even have to kiss them. have you ever been with a girl where the first thing you do is fuck her? if so, then you're one hell of a sicko. dating is not about sex. it's about enjoying the company of the one you love. mabey i'm painting too rosy a picture, and you think i live in a little protected bubble. you're wrong as wrong can get. i'm probably the least sheltered person on this forum, but when it comes to love, nothing should be simpler. it's people like you, angryboy, that fucks it up.

blkrose4evr said:
it's about enjoying the company of the one you love. mabey i'm painting too rosy a picture, and you think i live in a little protected bubble. you're wrong as wrong can get. i'm probably the least sheltered person on this forum, but when it comes to love, nothing should be simpler. it's people like you, angryboy, that fucks it up.
Right on, blk. Some people just have different expectations. There's nothing wrong with that.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
blkrose4evr said:

No, but let me tell you bout this bitch, ANGIE! Mean ole slut!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I've dated 3 Chelseas. How fucked up is that? I've also dated two Amandas, two Andreas (well, Andria and Andrea), and two Lauras.