WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Does fuckHEAD = MrNewbie?

kirvett

No Title Needed
fred said:
does anyone else here think that imnotangry and mrnewbie. have a lot in common or is it just me?
Fred I really do not think that is just you. I've been noticing some frightening similaritys between the two.
  • Both regularly put "Cheers :mfinger:" (or some variation of) after their posts
  • They both use the word "mate" on a regular basis
  • fuckHEAD's first post states "my friend told me to be a member @ wtf.com" and MrNewbie has two referrals. Is there any way any admin could check what these referrals are?
  • In the rare cases where MrNewbie and fuckHEAD posted in the same thread, fuckHEAD always agrees with MrNewbie.
  • Intuition. The general attitude and tone of their posts is the same.

I'm assuming that IPs are logged on this forum. If their IPs are different that doesn't really mean anything, since he could have a dynamic IP address, or maybe he is using different computers. Try a WHOIS and/or a traceroute to see if they are in the same area/ using the same ISP.

FuckHEAD

I HATE SINGAPORE WHORES !
kirvett said:
Fred I really do not think that is just you. I've been noticing some frightening similaritys between the two.
  • Both regularly put "Cheers :mfinger:" (or some variation of) after their posts
  • They both use the word "mate" on a regular basis
  • fuckHEAD's first post states "my friend told me to be a member @ wtf.com" and MrNewbie has two referrals. Is there any way any admin could check what these referrals are?
  • In the rare cases where MrNewbie and fuckHEAD posted in the same thread, fuckHEAD always agrees with MrNewbie.
  • Intuition. The general attitude and tone of their posts is the same.

I'm assuming that IPs are logged on this forum. If their IPs are different that doesn't really mean anything, since he could have a dynamic IP address, or maybe he is using different computers. Try a WHOIS and/or a traceroute to see if they are in the same area/ using the same ISP.

[*] but maybe they are just friends, who goes @ the same school?

Yes, but you make rather good points about us. However I realize that my thread is being edited by the wonderful mod Kitana because I failed to realize how to get to bait & tackled with the new changes. Remember kiddies. Kitana is God.

CHEERS :)

kirvett

No Title Needed
Whether they are the same person are not, they are both assholes.

FuckHEAD

I HATE SINGAPORE WHORES !
kirvett said:
Whether they are the same person are not, they are both assholes.
I know , and i love it ...

(It's not like i get paid to read retarded threads. I do this out of the goodness of my heart so in the future, please try not to flame in these forums or I will continue to edit your posts. Thank you.)

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Heh they're certainly using the same IPs and yeah MrNewbie referred him...

Jux74p0s3d was also referred (and has multiple similiar ips), though I don' t have any issues with that particular Swede. ;)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
YEA! praise the holy admins...wtf's two favorite "kids" are banned...(mr.newb and his twin fuckhead)peace be with us all at last.. :thumbsup: can they still post?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
only five days?....well that just sucks...

gumercules

Ultra Mega
five days no posting for them. if they cause trouble they're gone, on the one-strike philosophy

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
we need longer maby by then we could have puged all the forums and posts of stupid imature threads as many of us are trying to do so please ban him more so we can fix this place up!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
gumercules said:
five days no posting for them. if they cause trouble they're gone, on the one-strike philosophy
heres a stupid question...how come i dont have a "report bad post" thingy.not that i need one.just wondering.......

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
heres an idea look at the upper right hand corner of that persons post (white box with ! in it)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
youknowthedeal said:
heres an idea look at the upper right hand corner of that persons post (white box with ! in it)
dont have one on mine :question: i guess i dont know the deal....

Sod

Spilly Talker
does 2 + 1 = 4??? wait it doesn't my bad, but yes dickhead = Mr.Newbie