WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Does God Give Me Superhuman Spellchecking Abilities?

Did god grant me unbelievable spellchecking abilities?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=13081

darklight said:
I think your confusing me with blaze daily...
WizardlyFriend said:
*blaze gheyly

*you're
darklight said:
thank you human spell checker...
WizardlyFriend said:
wow, i went back and you really did mispell you're. i just threw it in as a reference to the grammar nazi. i guess god saw that and wanted to make sure i was right, all my praying must be paying off
dookie said:
there's only one way to find out the truth... post an internet poll!

hahaha yes you grinned at that one didn't you?
so, did god grant me these superhuman spellchecking abilities?

on a side note i bet blaze gheyly will give me some arrogant remark about how retarded this thread is. my response will be: stfu, you like it in the ass

Last edited by a moderator:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
nah your just anal...

Hmm...

WizardlyFriend = Anal = Anal Play = Blaze Daily.....

HOLY SHIT!!! :cool:

diamond

The nice guy
I hope he did. He sure as hell didn't grace you with the ability to know when to shut up, did he Sister Mary Loquacious?

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
There is nothing wrong with a grown man who wants to masturbate using a rigid index finger massaging the prostate gland. Powerful orgasms can be had with this technique.

I really suggest you try it.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
:rofl:

Iron Newt

Banned - What an Asshat!
i feel the stupidity ooooooooooozing out of this thread like old pudding. ROCK ON! God is truly a gene-ious

diamond

The nice guy
Blaze Daily said:
There is nothing wrong with a grown man who wants to masturbate using a rigid index finger massaging the prostate gland. Powerful orgasms can be had with this technique.

Thank you for sharing, and indeed massaging your own posting prostrate.

Now could you kindly direct me to someone (aside from your extremely distressed canine) who cares?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
God PMed me, well, actually the Arch Angel Michael did.

They said stop being retarded, or they will bestow upon me the powers to striketh thee with burning lightning.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
dustinzgirl said:
or they will bestow upon me the powers to striketh thee with burning lightning.
now that's a frightning thought. :flamed:

I may be new to this particular forum, but as logic has it, any "human" (note the human part as its the key to understanding the concept of "superhuman") can check any word they can type for proper spelling, ultimatly im saying that this thread is a waste of disk space, but wtf :p

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Blaze Gheyly just posts off-topic shit everywhere you look...

All of his posts all seem to have definate themes...

First week : Drugs
Second week : His love for anal sex
Third week : His suicide note?

One can only hope

Edit : One more thing - Wizard's polls are teh bomb! They keep stuff interesting :thumbsup: I hereby deem Wizard as the Poll Rider! For he is the only one man enough to tame the poll to do as he likes!

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i name myself the poll master (pun intended)

EDIT: you changed my status, lol

Hermosa

Never Mind
Blaze Daily said:

WTF???????????????????????

I suggest getting a girl to do it you really ought to try it.

P.S. A girl is your human counterpart if you did'nt know :mfinger:

diamond

The nice guy
anakata said:
I may be new to this particular forum, but as logic has it, any "human" (note the human part as its the key to understanding the concept of "superhuman") can check any word they can type for proper spelling, ultimatly im saying that this thread is a waste of disk space, but wtf :p
So try it some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.