WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Does Max have a life??

Does MaxPower have a life??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
First off no offense i was just wondering how you keep the top poster postion with something like 27 posts a day...by life i mean job, kids, wife, hobbies (basically anything other than modding here)....if max is reading this...dont post until we have a good cross section of the thoughts on this. you'll sway the votes.
C'mon....be a sport.

morelos

lexicon incognito
i'm sure he does. i work 16 hours a day but when i get a chance you find me here -- hobbying.

and i even have interests!

go figure.

here's to max.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
*transplanted from the other thread*

Maybe he works in the IT field and sits in an office alll day behind a laptop, waiting for something to go wrong that will actually challenge his troubleshooting capacity, all the while listening to whiny users complain about the exchange server not being fast enough, reseting passwords and trying to explain the difference between a domain account and a local account to an enduser who still can't find the "any" key. Thats just a maybe though .... :)

Jung

???
Premium
breakology said:
Maybe he works in the IT field and sits in an office alll day behind a laptop, waiting for something to go wrong that will actually challenge his troubleshooting capacity
I would have to agree there. I spend most of my day on forums and irc, mostly from boredom. When i get home i tend to the kid and hang out with the girlfriend, then i play on the computer for a while.(i admin/mod a few sites as well) I doubt system engineers do any of those things you listed though. I know system/network admins don't(we don't have system engineers, just admins), that's why we have help desk guys.

bigck3000: You get an office job when you graduate college.;)

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
yes im pretty sure max has a life....from teh sounds of it its full of sick drunk orgys with gehtfuct and dead animals..but hey a life is a life

breakology

Kiss my Converse
FUBAR said:
yes im pretty sure max has a life....from teh sounds of it its full of sick drunk orgys with gehtfuct and dead animals..but hey a life is a life
have you been reading his diary again?

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
morelos said:
i'm sure he does. i work 16 hours a day but when i get a chance you find me here -- hobbying.

and i even have interests!

go figure.

here's to max.
same here man

i wake up, go to work all day, come home, spend about 4 hours on wtf.com/chatting to ppl/playing Fable or something/fixing stuff/etc

then it's off to sleep for like 4 hours and i do it again, every single day
i'm the one with no life, no gf, little free time
but i gots lots of love and soon money will be no issue now that my friend is paid off

dual cat back exhaust for my truck will no longer be a dream :)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
bigck3000 said:
...if max is reading this...dont post until we have a good cross section of the thoughts on this. you'll sway the votes.
C'mon....be a sport.
OK I won't.

*tippi-toing away real quiet like.* :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
bigck3000 said:
First off no offense i was just wondering how you keep the top poster postion with something like 27 posts a day...by life i mean job, kids, wife, hobbies (basically anything other than modding here)....if max is reading this...dont post until we have a good cross section of the thoughts on this. you'll sway the votes.
C'mon....be a sport.
he's said it himself when at work he has this open and checks on it sooo yeah.............

blah

Tenderony
I can't go on at work cos someone else posts on WTF.com and I don't want to get banned for having multiple accounts while I don't...
So I only post here at night and in the weekends, otherwise I'd have a higher post count... :(

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
bigck3000 said:
C'mon....be a sport.
27 dam i have like 12 or 13

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
bigck3000 said:
C'mon....be a sport.
dude i've been over 1000 post for a week i already have 300 more posts....its not to hard to get posts here

[sky]

blah said:
I can't go on at work cos someone else posts on WTF.com and I don't want to get banned for having multiple accounts while I don't...
So I only post here at night and in the weekends, otherwise I'd have a higher post count... :(
25.55 posts/day

there's something funny about that... :)

does max have a life?

of course u all know max has no life he lives off of others. not to be dissin ya but it happenes but i have to say that max is a sissy bitch that cant get a job cause he is a girl that cant live without his friends and family.

hehehehe sry it happens!?!?!?! lol

max has been living off of me this hole time!~!!!!!~!!~!~! :D :p :cool:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
wow how long has it been since we all seen you around.

shep

Local alcoholic
umm,did you look in the right corner under job in max's profile?He's far from unemployed ya dummie. JOB:Systems Engineer.Are you off your med's again vampy?

blah

Tenderony
Well, I've never seen vamp, so yea, blah! :D

blah

Tenderony
Lucky ? You took the smelly fat chick home, you be the lucky one!

Status
Not open for further replies.