WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Does pepsi copy coke?

swizeguy

How dare you!?
what does it matter pepsi is better then coke. End of story!

Pachyderm

I really did.
CoKe Can said:
I think what pepsi copy coke what do you think?
Fuck Coke. Pepsi is kick asser. It's sweeter and it goes down better and I drink too much of it...like 2 liters a day..maybe not too much...
Plus, Coke and Pepsi are different. I don't know who copied whom where..
........ ...

G's-up

Postaholic
NONE of you would be saying coke sucked if you were drinking it back in the 60's when it actually had cocoa in it...... :thumbsup:

Blazed

†Punisher†
i really dont care about wut brand it is as long as it quenches my thirst and that moment of time :sword:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Blazed said:
i really dont care about wut brand it is as long as it quenches my thirst and that moment of time :sword:
same here

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
swizeguy said:
what does it matter pepsi is better then coke. End of story!
If this was B&T Id tell ya what I think of you and your pepsi

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
okay, coke was a corperate descision
pepsi was made at a scinece fair
the kid ended being bought out
they didnt copy the kid made a project
as for other products yes, but every one does that, its compatition. multiple people make types of guns and shit like that such as chips and cereal. no one bitches about that

end of story

morelos

lexicon incognito
does pepsi copy coke?

hm...

all i have to say is "pepsi vanilla and lemon coke."

any successful product will be copied. these two goons are guilty of copying each other.

_BlackWulf_

Banned - What an Asshat!
Pepsi..coke..tis a battle of not of strength, but if wits, which will prevail? coke and its allies with vanilla and lemon and blue and w/e, or pepsi with its...umm...whats pepsi done recently to boost sales?

_BlackWulf_ said:
Pepsi..coke..tis a battle of not of strength, but if wits, which will prevail? coke and its allies with vanilla and lemon and blue and w/e, or pepsi with its...umm...whats pepsi done recently to boost sales?
they do whatever coke does...

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
well the pepsi company copied sprite from coke, with seira mist, and 7up was coppied by coke, weird....

k... lemme see...

Vanilla Coke... pepsi vanilla
wild cherry coke... wild cherry pepsi
both the coke ones came first... the only ones that both don't have are pepsi blue and lemon pepsi (unless i'm wrong) and that's cause coke doesn't copy pepsi.. pepsi copies coke...

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
yea pretty much, i dont think coke will be coming out with cokacola red lmao besides i think pepsi blue really sux

CoKe Can

Flame Bait
Well that solves it then pepsi copies coke and coke dosent copy pepsi ;)