WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Does size matter....to guys

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
guys....or girls...but mostly guys....why is it that whenever guys end up on the topic of penis size....every guy tells you he has a huge penis...its impossible for every one to have a big penis obviously some one is lying so why do it?? i'm not going to fuck you if your penis is big so why tell me that? by the way ladies...i think this true for most guys at least me...your dick is about the length of your hand and as thick as the shape of your pointer and thumb put together (if that makes any sense) i mean i can understand lying to a girl but if i'm a straight male and you tell me you dick is 12 inches what do you gain? is it a dominance thing? i have no idea so help me out here max power.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
bigck3000 said:
guys....or girls...but mostly guys....why is it that whenever guys end up on the topic of penis size....every guy tells you he has a huge penis...its impossible for every one to have a big penis obviously some one is lying so why do it?? i'm not going to fuck you if your penis is big so why tell me that? by the way ladies...i think this true for most guys at least me...your dick is about the length of your hand and as thick as the shape of your pointer and thumb put together (if that makes any sense) i mean i can understand lying to a girl but if i'm a straight male and you tell me you dick is 12 inches what do you gain? is it a dominance thing? i have no idea so help me out here max power.
ALL EGO!......

phil

Clitpickle
Lol, what's funny is when they say 'I have a 10 inch dick' they get down to sex and it's 2 and a half inches and bends to the left, then they look stupid :D

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
ive been told the more guys brag the smaller it is

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I always told chicks it was small... and it didn't stop me from getting any... and its fun to joke about.. Penis size

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
bigck3000 said:
My dick is 10 inches........girth. LOL

Ya know I think you answered your own question. It seems like a dominance thing. It's all about the competition. The faster car, the prettier girlfriend, the bigger dick. I don't think the psycocology here is too complex. I'd say you hit the nail right on the head.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
YUCK FOU!!! said:
ive been told the more guys brag the smaller it is
In that case I have no comment about my penis.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
guys....or girls...but mostly guys....why is it that whenever guys end up on the topic of penis size....every guy tells you he has a huge penis...its impossible for every one to have a big penis obviously some one is lying so why do it??
I dont think this is true. CL always says he has a small penis, but he has the largest one I have ever seen IRL.
Penis size does not really matter anyways, why are guys telling you thier size? Tell them to grow up or shut up.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
In that case I have no comment about my penis.
I thought you were a girl?!?!? were you lying to me?!?! LOL

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I had a rant about this ealier.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK.

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
If I saw a guy with a huge dick and he was happy I would walk up to him and hang my jacket up on it.

bigck3000 said:
well, i have really big hands :p

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
What about big feet???????

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
morelos said:
big shoes.

ironically, most socks fit all feet.
Big feet = big Cock!!! Right?

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
_Kitana_ said:
I had a rant about this ealier.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK.
Thank you kit. When a guy comes up and talks to me and the first words out of his mouth were "I have a big dick" I would just laugh and walk the fuck away. Nobody fucking cares if you have a big dick or not. It is all the matter of how you use it.lol ;)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Well, having hung out with nobody much older than I (extensively) for 14 years, I must say that this is news.

But then again, most of what gets said about sex is "OMG! I r teh SeXoR god!!!!" when you're my age.

Alright, so size isn't all that important... but it adds to the experience, conventional wisdom says. Correct?

My only sexual experiences have been... uhh... border line, I guess. Mostly awkward and unsure... I'll stop there. By traditional standards, I guess I'm a virgin.

RA64

Hoodrat
Anyone who cares about penis size has a major self confidence problem. Personally I love my fuckin penis, and I don't care how big yours is.

And I don't think their is any relationship between foot size, finger length or whatever, and penis size.

And those penis size "studies" are complete bullshit...