WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

does size matter

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
so how about it. does size matter?

we can discuss boobie sizes too :-D

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
I like smaller boobs. But it's not the most important thing.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I don't like enormous boobs, nor tiny ones. Boobs that fit a girl are the best kind.

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
Boobies, boobies, boobies!!! Let's discuss this from a woman's point of view, and it's not about boobies. Size matters if the guy doesn't know how to use his "wonderful wand of wisdom". Then there are the few that know how to make up for their "short" comings in other more interesting and pleasurable ways. So some friendly advice for the "not-so-lucky" group out there, learn a few tricks and the size issue can be overlooked. For the larger group, learn how to use that thing and quit ripping our insides to shreds to try prove your dominance. Remember, slow and steady wins the race.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
Mans size DOES MATTER, when youve tested tiny you never wanna try it again! my first..had this problem..anyway it was tiny..and I did never feel it. and we tried alot of different positions..but no never did I feel it, damnit I could feel his finger better than his tiny ass penis. SO size does matter..although Ive never met a man with tiny and uses it right so I can't say how much it matters...

BOOBIES *wawes hands in air* are beautiful, as long as they arent silicone, I don't simply like them. I only accept them when someone has had breastcancer and needs a boob..YOU all should like you own boobies..I have kind of small (not tinytiny) but I don't complain over that they arent big enough.. I like em they fit my boyfriends hand perfectly ;) but there are other sometimes I do accept silicone..but can't come up with any right now..

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Stardust said:
BOOBIES *wawes hands in air* are beautiful, as long as they arent silicone, I don't simply like them. I only accept them when someone has had breastcancer and needs a boob..YOU all should like you own boobies..I have kind of small (not tinytiny) but I don't complain over that they arent big enough.. I like em they fit my boyfriends hand perfectly ;) but there are other sometimes I do accept silicone..but can't come up with any right now..
Boobies are great, but definately not hard fake ones, I really don't like that on a girl, soft ones are SO much better, they are like a soft pillow, and should stay that way!

Remember kiddies, boobies are bags full of fun! :)

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
meh_it_all said:
Boobies are great, but definately not hard fake ones, I really don't like that on a girl, soft ones are SO much better, they are like a soft pillow, and should stay that way!

Remember kiddies, boobies are bags full of fun! :)

exactly!

let's sing the chorus in cornershop - brimful of asha
Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow,
everybody needs a bosom
everybody needs a bosom
everybody needs a bosom

Breast size is unimportant to me.
A woman is the whole package !
Inside & out.
If a guy is judging a woman based on appearance alone
hes really missing the best part of the woman !

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
Men - I've found it doesn't matter. I'm REALLY sensitive, so it's usually fine.

Women - <3 boobies that are natural and proportional.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
It does matter...

But as long as they're not extremely too small or too big, it's all good.

The most memorable lovemaking starts way before the sex anyway.
Maybe your out & you look at eachother a certain way or theres just good chemistry.
So you know whats coming thats half the fun you can just relax into eachother and take a slow ride.
Which brings me to another question.
I realize it depends on the mood but whats preferable for the women....slow & deep or pound pound pound ?

swizeguy

How dare you!?
see i like a girl to have a good healthy handfull. I got big hands so for some might be alittle skimp. My girl is a good handfull. But i dont like them too big and i must agree fake are no good. Sometimes they can look good but they just cant have that feel.
And on the guy end.. well i got one so i dont want to have anything to do with any others.

yes size matters for both, everyones preferance is different.
for a guy he must ummm fit me like a glove
and i like my boobies the way they are, smallish but a handful, and they stay perky ;)