WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Does this make me a bad person?

Okay i was seening this girl Tracy and eventually i meet her sister... Well come to find out her sister and me had more in commin :cool:

Anyway one day i was over at there place Tracy went to the store for something i can't remeber...

Her sister Taylor was there she was just as intreaged towards me as i was toward her... Well to make a long story short. While the Tracy, Taylor and I had sex on Tracy's bed. But we werent finished when Tracy came back from the store she saw me and Taylor having sex on her bed... Well ove course there was big ass fight then... But Neither of the sisters talk to eachother anymore... Did i do a bad thing that is the question? :thumbsup: :thumbsdn:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
lets see, you divided a family between two sisters by dating one and fucking the other... nah, what you did was fine.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
You're only a bad person if you don't nail mom next.

Reqium

Tenderony
CopyLifted said:
You're only a bad person if you don't nail mom next.
Fucken well put. Yes, the mom next, then the dog. Either way man, Your my hero.

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
Are all of you insane? I think you should have fucking let her know that you and her sister were interested in each other. And at least you could have done it somewhere else other than on her bed. I don't think anyone is a bad person I just think everyone makes really fucked up mistakes sometimes and you have made one, I think you should fix it.

Well man that is amazing anyways that is evil but you divided a family well its going to stick on you.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
wow, wat u did was deffinitly wrong, but deffinintly awsome, ill give u that

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
dbmott said:
Are all of you insane? I think you should have fucking let her know that you and her sister were interested in each other. And at least you could have done it somewhere else other than on her bed. I don't think anyone is a bad person I just think everyone makes really fucked up mistakes sometimes and you have made one, I think you should fix it.
And how the hell do you suggest he fix it? I mean shit, the damage is done. They are sisters, not friends. If you don't do mom, the sisters are going to hate each other for life. But by doing mom, they will forget why they are pissed at each other and hate him. One happy family again. Problem solved.

That......that's what I'd do.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
CopyLifted said:
And how the hell do you suggest he fix it? I mean shit, the damage is done. They are sisters, not friends. If you don't do mom, the sisters are going to hate each other for life. But by doing mom, they will forget why they are pissed at each other and hate him. One happy family again. Problem solved.

That......that's what I'd do.
no. . .
thats just wrong
to even it out u must fist fuck the first sister, and then fuck mom. so they can all share the experince and get over it. . .

or, thats the way i see it

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
stick it in the first sisters ass then she wont be pissed at her sister and the focous will be on the sore asshole of her

You guys are giving answers far too complex. Get the two sisters, the mother, and the next door neighbor in a giant orgy, and you're in.

dude, you really messed up that situation. I say forget them and go for someone else.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Child of Bodom said:
dude, you really messed up that situation. I say forget them and go for someone else.
yea u deffintly did fuck up real bad here. ide have to agree just forget it and move on with ur life

Fugly

Tenderony
Ten years from now it all about how you tell the story. If you can fuck the sister and the mom...you can always say you pulled the trifecta

Yea fuck the mom but u could've use taylors bed instead of tracy's i mean wtf were u thinking

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
uhh how about confronting her and saying you were sorry for screwing her on her own friggin bed. and that it was a stupid move.. thats the best you can do, talk about it with her, if she doesn't accept then oh well, you tried.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
dbmott said:
uhh how about confronting her and saying you were sorry for screwing her on her own friggin bed. and that it was a stupid move.. thats the best you can do, talk about it with her, if she doesn't accept then oh well, you tried.
this is wtf, we must play with out fantasies then get down to rashiality on about the fifth page. . .

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
the biggest mistake made here was not inviting tracy to join you and taylor...obviously that was the error so you must fix that by as others have said the giant group orgy...the mom, the sisters, the neighbors. the dog....whatever you find