WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Does this song get stuck in your head?

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#1

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
2,430
337
#2
whenever i get a shitty song stuck in my head e.g. bannanna phone i put some korn/slipknot/mudvayne on for about 5 minutes, it clears my head up
 
10,772
83
253
#3
If you have a song stuck in your head, just sing the Smurf song.



La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.


See if that helps any.
 
10,772
83
253
#5
Dragonfly said:
That reminds me more of Happy Tree Friends

You mean from Yahoo Instant Messenger? :rotflmao:


La la la la la la la la la la could be alot of things.
 

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
162
0
0
#6
fumadacheese said:
whenever i get a shitty song stuck in my head e.g. bannanna phone i put some korn/slipknot/mudvayne on for about 5 minutes, it clears my head up
That's basically what I do if I get a shitty song in my head, but usually I don't listen to shitty songs in the first place.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#7
no this gets stuck in my head:

Old Mcdonald
The song that never ends
Twinkle little star
you are my sunshine
jesus loves me

I have kids. What do you expect?
 

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
929
46
207
#8
dustinzgirl said:
The song that never ends
are you talking about the little kids version:

this is the never-ending song
we love to sing it all day long..
(there's more, but I can't remeber)

Or the Space Ghost version"

this is the song that never ends
it just goes on and on my freinds
some people started singing it
not knowing what it was
and now they keep on singing it just because
this is the song that never ends...
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,564
16
68
#10
HavokChylde said:
You mean from Yahoo Instant Messenger? :rotflmao:


La la la la la la la la la la could be alot of things.
like that new "e-pro" song by beck?

fucked up video.
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#11
billybob13 said:
Or the Space Ghost version"

this is the song that never ends
it just goes on and on my freinds
some people started singing it
not knowing what it was
and now they keep on singing it just because
this is the song that never ends...
I hate that I know this but wasn't it on lamb chops first?
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#12
YUCK FOU!!! said:
whenever i get a shitty song stuck in my head e.g. bannanna phone i put some korn/slipknot/mudvayne on for about 5 minutes, it clears my head up
they play bannanna phone at my work place

along with many other childern songs
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#13
AGH! I fixed it. If I play a level in Descent II with that music, it pops right out.

I just earned "Dumbass of the Year Award."

Damn, I've been playing that like crack for the past week...am I up to 18 hours now?