WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Doesn't know he does it...

Sooo every time i meet chicks in person i get there numbers n shit and then the next time we go out i bring my friend along and the chicks that i met n liked me before they met him like fall in love with him and it's starting to pisss me off i fell like i'm the hunting dog n he's the trainer who keeps what i found n i'm not confrantational enough to talk to him about it cuz i know he doesn't do it on purpose wtf should i do?

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
hmmmm...have you tried hanging out with these chicks without him?

Sektor

Particinator
Yeah, then don't bring your friend along...

Invalid

Clitpickle
yeah that sounds kind of weird? You bring him along when you go "out" with a girl? Or is it where you just hang out and crap?

Take it for a spin without him a few times and see how it goes....pretty much what has already been said in the thread.

Reqium

Tenderony
I've done that shit before. Didn't realize i was doing it. I don't even know how the hell i was. Either way my friend and I would go out to hang out or whatever, the girls he liked would end up liking me more. Course being the friend i am would tell them to back the fuck up or get smacked the fuck up and should go for my friend. Never worked though. Oh well, some people are just to remain " Too damn sexy".

Invalid said:
yeah that sounds kind of weird? You bring him along when you go "out" with a girl? Or is it where you just hang out and crap?

Take it for a spin without him a few times and see how it goes....pretty much what has already been said in the thread.
yea just when we go hang out i used out for lack of a better word

G's-up

Postaholic
Magnum said:
yea just when we go hang out i used out for lack of a better word
Im not 100% sure but if this post is any indication as to how you speak to these "chicks" , this could be your problem..... :confused:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
obviously your friend has got more goin on than you.... :kickcan:

Magnum said:
Sooo every time i meet chicks in person i get there numbers n shit and then the next time we go out i bring my friend along and the chicks that i met n liked me before they met him like fall in love with him and it's starting to pisss me off i fell like i'm the hunting dog n he's the trainer who keeps what i found n i'm not confrantational enough to talk to him about it cuz i know he doesn't do it on purpose wtf should i do?

Yea, I hate to beat a dead horse, but I've got to agree with G-string.

At no point did you attempt to use anything resembling any form of punctuation. I hope you don't talk in one giant run-on sentence. Christ it would get real old talking to you.

Got a question for ya, tho - how many times has this happened? Seems your friend has quite the racket going.

he's pimp... you're not... it's hard to accept, but it's the truth.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Magnum said:
fuck your friend and tell the girls he is really a gay.

Just kidding.

You should date a girl a couple times and then have her meet him. I mean is he like your best friend you can tlive without?

Or, you should teach yourself to be more self confident. It is probably not that your friend is sexier than you, but that he has more confidence. Girls can smell confidence you know its like an aphrodesiac.