Dogma anyone!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Has anyone seen Dogma? I see it on Comedy Central (Edited) All the time, but I just rented it tonight. So fucking funny. Best part was the Buddy jesus.

GarnetXero

White Mage
That was an awsome movie. i have it recorded on my Tivo. My favorite part was finding out that God was not only a women but she was also Alanis Morisette. She plays the part perfectly. Jay and Silent Bob were cool too they played awsome prophets. :thumbsup:

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Do I like Dogma? Does the pope shit in the woods? Hell yeah, I loved Dogma. ViewAsscock movies rock because they put the whole budget into making the movies, as opposed to marketting it. As a result I didn't know the movie was coming out, much less that it was followup to Clerks, Mallrats & Chasing Amy. Shit the only reason I knew it was playing in my town was the Catholic protest occuring at the theatre! Therefore, I had to go see it. When the ShitDemon came out, I almost shit myself laughing!!! It was the funniest thing since Terrance & Phillips hit song Shut your fucking face, Uncle Fucker!

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Yeah, great movie. The Buddy Christ rules !!
And remember - it's she God, not he God.

Descent

Hella Constipated
That is certainly one of the best movies about religion I have ever seen.

That just about sums it up in a nutshell.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
"You don't ever see a black man falling from the sky"
*Chris rock falls onto the road*
"You don't ever see a hot chick fall from the sky.."
"God damnit.."

:thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
yea that movie is the fantastibumrentagularspankalicious shit....get off george carlins nuts....hes too cool for you.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
Kevin Smith's writing and directing is so good that even Ben Affleck and Matt Damon can't screw it up.

* I'm feeling a parallel with my post to Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, with their irritation about being talked about on the internet. However, I will post anyway, with the hope (infinitesimal as it is) of possibly inspiring Kevin Smith to resurrect the characters (even if it's only to come and kick my ass). *