WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

doh! a deer one dead deer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiss

smissinat0r
chrix and i left this morning to go to cincinnati so he can work at some extreme games qualifying event as a representative for nintendo and game crazy... we didnt get very far UNTIL we hit a deer. no, we aren't hurt. the deer died pretty much instantly. and so did my car...

i just want to sleep. but i have to stay up now to take care of this and get him to cincinnati by 4... :/

Chris

Sick Bastard
I am laughing my ass off! Hehe, so, does the car still work or what? That way his family members learn to keep away from the way... ;)

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
Chris said:
I am laughing my ass off! Hehe, so, does the car still work or what? That way his family members learn to keep away from the way... ;)

Yeah its funny until you get the 500 dollar bill from the insurence for the deductable.

not to mention time wasted.

I rented a car and drove to reno and decided to take Yosemite east and up 395 on the california state line. I slammed on my breaks 4 times avoiding deers running across. On the fith time I slammed again to miss a large female deer and this male deer runs at the car like he was protecting her and took out the entire left side of the car and pushed the grill into the radiator. I barely made it the next 20 miles to the next gas station that was closed and had to sleep in a piss cold car for 7 hours until it opened up at 6am.

there is nothing funny about hitting a deer because sometimes they come through the windshield and kill you.

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
Wow thats one fucked up car, i have a 1988 Jeep Cherokee and i hit a deer, it practically just slid off the hood.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Deer hitting stories. Lol Kit has so great ones.

Ok, took my mom's brand new car...... her first one ever. Driving home slammed into the biggest deer ever and smashed her little car to peices. Guess what, I wasn't covered under the insurance policy and they was not going to pay cause I was driving. Great..... so I busted my ass to fix it.

Alright, then I smack another Deer. On my way to work again. *great* cause it was my parents car again......... NICE! but its alright cuase its just the lumina and mom already smashed a deer with it, before they gave it to me and the damage is enough, but hey.... it's still driveable.

And lets see... Jesse hit a deer with my parents car as well..... :( diffrent car.

buts thats alright. Cause my mother takes my Camaro... Which has to much power for her is rear wheel and she can not drive in a fucking city and runs a red light and smashes my baby front end all to shit. *cries*

so we are even.

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
Deer hitting stories. Lol Kit has so great ones.

Ok, took my mom's brand new car...... her first one ever. Driving home slammed into the biggest deer ever and smashed her little car to peices. Guess what, I wasn't covered under the insurance policy and they was not going to pay cause I was driving. Great..... so I busted my ass to fix it.

Alright, then I smack another Deer. On my way to work again. *great* cause it was my parents car again......... NICE! but its alright cuase its just the lumina and mom already smashed a deer with it, before they gave it to me and the damage is enough, but hey.... it's still driveable.

And lets see... Jesse hit a deer with my parents car as well..... :( diffrent car.

buts thats alright. Cause my mother takes my Camaro... Which has to much power for her is rear wheel and she can not drive in a fucking city and runs a red light and smashes my baby front end all to shit. *cries*

so we are even.

Your mom should have claimed to be the driver.

jamesp

In Memory...
well, if your were from my area of alabama, you would load that deer into your truck and ride around with it for a few days, telling everyone that you took im' down with a bb gun.

Fucking rednecks.....no offense youknowthedeal.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
You ever manage to get everything straightened out with the banks and the insurrance companies? OR still fighting with them on stupid bullshit fees?

bigdouth

Surprisingly Stupid
I've never hit a deer, but I have hit a skunk. Those little fuckers stink.

morelos

lexicon incognito
can ANYONE here muster up some sympathy?

smiss, i'm really sorry for you guys and the deer. animals dying as a result of human consumption of the planet sucks, and you having to go through that shit with your car also sucks. not to mention the trauma.

one time i had a car with four people in it, driving about 60 on a somewhat foggy highway with no traffic in either direction. through the fog a white rabbit comes bouncing out toward the car. from the center of the highway, i gauge that i'm gonna hit it, so i brake hard and swerve right (it's a car i've put 80,000 miles on, so i know how far i can push it). it wasn't far enough. poor thing fucking exploded on impact with my front valance.

the worst part is that when you have enough time to make a decision, you find yourself going "dead rabbit, car full of kids on its back; dead rabbit, car full of kids on its back..." and you make the decision to not risk rolling your car over by pushing it too far.

shit sucks.

~ dan ~

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Oops, that number now just rose to two!!! Oh well, fuck it.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yup, my insurance company is named Deer Hitter's Inc.
I hit alot of deer.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
heh... we dont really get much deer where i am... usually we just hit the roaming homeless and crackheads.

The Emperial

I'm a Pirate!
lol, you know u can call that in, and if the deer aint too fucked up, but dead than you can take it home and skin it or whatever. sorry for your car :)

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Please learn to check the dates on threads. This one is nearly two years old. Most of the people involved aren't even posters here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.