WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Doin the thing

Brillo

Hoodrat
Brillo
28, manitoba canada
piece of shit

i have social anxiety so i dont really interact irl or go anywhere often, but it gives me lots of time to refresh the forum and bug my cats.

Got here because I wanted to see if there were any forums similar to the one im a reg on. Maybe when i searched xenforo boards It came up. This seems to be general/a group of people who have posted together for a while, perfect. Just wish there was more activity!

I feel like i should see a place to give reactions to posts at the bottom but nothings there, hmm. Please imagine my likes for now.

mostly making this to prove beef rollers unsubstantiated claim false hehe

ib4

Error
Staff
Welcome to WTF!? BrilloPad! Feel free to remove the attention demanding ava and replace it with a true image of your grotesque appearance, we already have trust issues here. Also, stay the fuck away from Janers lazy boy.

1574517882595.png

Sidenote: @aussiefooty am I understanding correctly that the forum advertised in your signature has 5k plus posts...from 7 real members? The fuck are you guys talking about between the circle jerk of ya's that generates 5k in forum posts?? Also...if I catch you poaching people from my beloved WTF!? to your empty dustbowl...I'll find you...on this website...and...you know...punish you...

(For real though, I will end you here quickly)

Last edited:

Brillo

Hoodrat
idk never got into the random internet pic as a display thing. Plus how else are people supposed to get attention on a forum? Using their words?!! Doesnt sounds right

Im not touching the lazyboy, i have gloves on. The gloves are the ones touching it.

• 1ORLY?
Reactions: ib4

beef_roller

The Pizza-Slinger
ive totally skimmed the booby thread too not gonna lie
I used to encourage keeping that alive back in the day... now though I don't know if it could ever come back to life. Almost one for the old Wastelands.

Anyway, welcome to our sanctum of depravity. Yes, things are less active than they used to be... but that won't always be the norm. You look like you can handle your own so far. Thanks for proving me wrong ;)

ib4

Error
Staff
idk never got into the random internet pic as a display thing. Plus how else are people supposed to get attention on a forum? Using their words?!! Doesnt sounds right

Im not touching the lazyboy, i have gloves on. The gloves are the ones touching it.
Well played, well played. :nuts: Glad to have ya xD

What if we keep posting on here. The plan is to advertise our own forums so people can have a choice.
Otherwise you will lose members especially if you threaten reasonably new ones with threats of being banned.
oh and if i see you signing up on my forum after that threat you will be permabanned.
Both @Northern Monkey and myself are admin on my forum. So look out yourself.
No Aussie, it doesn't work that way. Also, if you keep trying me on the idea of peeling members away from here, I will be sure to be the one who bans you. It tickles me that you speak on the subject, like allowing you to advertise your site, is some form of a right you have here at WTF!? You are mistaken my friend! 'Tis a privilege! One you do not currently have.

You can also take comfort in knowing I wouldn't visit your GeoCities forum ever again even if it was the last place on earth to find a human to reproduce with... and thats with my only other option @Scooter <3 HooRoo!

Oh, and thank you for letting us know who your partner is! Consider both of you very cool people on notice ;). I'm serious, I will be watching you.

Might just put up a hammock tbh

ive totally skimmed the booby thread too not gonna lie
I hear the booby thread is where legends are made...idk, its just what i heard ya know?
so just mozy on over there at your earliest convenience.

Last edited: