WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe Dollar Bills

Jugular

volatile
Does anyone know the origin of the faces on a dollar bill when you hold it up to a light?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
I see no faces on the dollar bill when heald up to a light. other than good old George Washington.

You're seeing things

Jugular

volatile
Pay close attention...

Or maybe its just the type of bill...
Naw, but I know for sure 20$ bills have it, I just tried it out.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Perhaps you are speaking of the water marks. They are put there to keep counterfieters at bay. Normally they are the same portrait that is in ink, only actually INSIDE the paper.

If this is what you're speaking of, here's a site from the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing about the new features of the newer bills.

Jugular

volatile
Hmm ok, that was helpful. Case closed then.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Just out of curiosity, were you thinking the portraits had links to the Illuminati or something?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Just out of curiosity, were you thinking the portraits had links to the Illuminati or something?
or the skull and bones fraternity.. :rolleyes:

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
And the Rothschild Banking corp or something...

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
you know.. in all seriousness (or as much as i can muster presently) why hasn't american currency got advertising on it?

very high profile placement for your message..

"$20, sponsered by merck."

void said:
you know.. in all seriousness (or as much as i can muster presently) why hasn't american currency got advertising on it?

very high profile placement for your message..

"$20, sponsered by merck."
Probably because no one in power has thought of it yet.

Jung

???
Premium
BrIONwoshMunky said:
A lot of people think US bills have Masonic symbols on them.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Yeah, I work with a guy who is all about conspiracy theory, and how the government is ruining society. That's one of his really longwinded arguments about how the world is ending or something. The Pyramid/Eye thing really gets him going.

The Canadian 50 dollar bill has an american flag on it, flying from the parliament building..

Dumbass Canadians. :happysad:

the eye on the pyrimid=major illuminati shit man

Serriously though, whats pyrimids have to do w/ us history? none?
why is there a pyrimid on the dollar bill? people are retarded

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
*pyramid

How can you possibly misspell something that's WRITTEN IN THE POST YOU'RE REPLYING TO?

Kids these days. :happysad:

i can and i will
pyremid
pyremid
pyremid
pyremid
pyremid
pyremid

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
BrIONwoshMunky said:
They don't?

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Unforgiven said:
The Canadian 50 dollar bill has an american flag on it, flying from the parliament building..

haha :p Pwned by Americans

The eye on the back of the dollar is a Masonic symbol, it's the all seeing eye.

Unforgiven said:

HAHAHAHAHA thats great, we fucked up our own money?! next time i'm around someone with money i shall ask to look at it.:D