WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Dolphins Fans?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
1
0
#1
Any dolphins fans?

What are your thoughts on their critical situation?
 

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
1,218
0
0
#2
(not a Dolphin fan)... maybe they should have a pregame "bake" session.. then Ricky Williams may come back...
 

Fugly

Tenderony
524
0
0
#3
Jump ship for the year...your done.
 
10,772
83
253
#4
ChilianFuckFace said:
Any dolphins fans?

What are your thoughts on their critical situation?

I think dolphins, should no longer be used in tuna.









Har de har har, I'm a motherfucking riot.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#5
HavokChylde said:
I think dolphins, should no longer be used in tuna.









Har de har har, I'm a motherfucking riot.
yes tuna has feeling too
 
29
0
0
#6
Tuna is more interesting to talk about this year too.
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
1
0
#7
pipes990 said:
Tuna is more interesting to talk about this year too.
Lmfao.... well your team suck too so shut up.. eat some tuna!