WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Don’t know if I can call myself a Christian anymore

So I was driving in my town, on my way to the gym, where the speed limit is 45 mph. I’m driving in the right lane (going about 50) with about a two second gap between me and the car in front when this scum of the earth decided to just go into my lane, not signaling, not even looking and just squeezing in, cutting me off. I laid on my horn and, of course, he just keeps on going. The thing that really pisses me off is the fact that he was going straight, so he could’ve either sped up and go past the car in front of me or wait until he really needs to be in the right lane. Of course I got angry and called him a fucking asshole. Just once i’d Like to have a cop be there, see what he did and pull him over. I really need to get a dash cam so I can record these idiots.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I hate when people don't stop at the stop sign and slowly roll out of the intersection, nearly hitting people driving by. Just wait your damn turn!

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Its amazing that humans don't spontaneously combust under the crushing pressure of first world problems.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Billions of people mean millions of dumbassery. Put your cell phone down, change your diaper, assume the fetal position, insert thumb and sob, sob, sob, like a beast.

Done.

I really wish California had 24-hour Mass Transit like NYC. That way I don't have to drive anymore. I was making a left from the second lane from the left (a turning lane) onto the center lane. This f***ing lowlife, that was in the first lane (the leftmost turning lane) decides to cut me off without signaling.. I flash my brights and he gives me the finger. What's worse he goes one more lane over so he can go into the shopping center and he uses his turn signal. I wanted so much to roll down my window so much and call him a f***ing lowlife.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Shitty drivers are the fucking worst. Today I was driving, and was nearly hit by some guy texting while swerving back and forth on the road. Fucking dipshit! Shove the phone up your ass!

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I have lost days of life due to fat people thinking they can reach that corner quicker than me by reason of being closer to it.