WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

dont be offended be educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsPunK

Tenderony
kitana---- im getting real pissed off with you locking all my posts-- what the hell is wrong with them? at least i dont write badly punctuated erotic stories about some lamo in the woods being screwed by a shadow, with lots of nipple talk. if i was a mod , even tho its soo bad i wouldnt delete it cos im not a loooser. now please lay off my posts or at least give em a chance, yeh the last one was gay but you dont have to lock it!! or you cud at least delete em or summat. do you know how many bad posts there are on this site? also, i dont really care if you want to delete me or summat now because you are wrong and i aint-- i dont mind being a martyr to justice!!!

tzedek

Original Member
yea, get used to it. shes the resident bitch who likes abuse her power and also has no grasp on grammar what so ever.

*edit: then again, i just read your thread and it was pretty fucking stupid. :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Just because Kit likes to play with your brain like a child plays with a dirty sock,doesn't mean she's a bitch. If she infuct is,then I guess it's justified. You people might notice that this site is riddled with mindless bullshit just sucking up the bandwidth.
If you're going to continue to add to the pointless rabble,at least add some humor to it.
...and what in the blue fuck is a "summat"?

G's-up

Postaholic
I think a "summat" is a new sex toy.........It's this mat that you unroll wherever and you get sum......you know, a summat........ :p Here let me demonstrate........ *unrolls mat* "hey babe, come over here and let me get summat!".........ROFLMAO!!! :redface:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i kinda agree i've seen kitana close quite a number of posts for reasons i dont understand. i tried to respond to one today and take it inbit of a different direction and i couldnt because it was closed :-/.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
icka said:
i kinda agree i've seen kitana close quite a number of posts for reasons i dont understand. i tried to respond to one today and take it inbit of a different direction and i couldnt because it was closed :-/.
Being that she's a Mod,it's part of the job...to edit out some of the BS. You dont have to agree with it all the time,you just have to live with it...and post nude pics to take our minds from it.

tzedek

Original Member
i heard she wanted to be an english teacher when she was a little kid, until she dropped out the 6th grade. from then on she would be doomed to horrible grammar and spelling and would forever haunt wtf'ers

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
tzedek said:
i heard she wanted to be an english teacher when she was a little kid, until she dropped out the 6th grade. from then on she would be doomed to horrible grammar and spelling and would forever haunt wtf'ers
Sounds like the "Love Bug" has bit you on the ass.

SUMMAT,DAMMIT! SUMMAT!

</rant>

Tenderony
'Summat' is northan speak for something. Where I come from it's more like somefing.

</rant>

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
gehtfuct said:
Being that she's a Mod,it's part of the job...to edit out some of the BS. You dont have to agree with it all the time,you just have to live with it...and post nude pics to take our minds from it.

why cant she close things that are no longer updated why does she need to close active posts?

Descent

Hella Constipated
I have to agree with Morelos on this, that it is blatantly irresponsible to let her be a moderator. She already chased Morelos off, and I think it's time for some payback.

She bans people for days for opposing views, closes too many threads, and frankly, has no grasp on how WTF.COM works.

If you all want her out, PM me. I will get you to sign a petition and we will show it to Jason and BRiT.

She is not needed here, and should leave NOW. She is by far the WORST mod I have ever seen in my whole life.

G's-up

Postaholic
Fuckin' taters could lead to little fries.....be careful and use protection..... :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
lilstonerkat said:
kitana---- im getting real pissed off with you locking all my posts-- what the hell is wrong with them? at least i dont write badly punctuated erotic stories about some lamo in the woods being screwed by a shadow, with lots of nipple talk. if i was a mod , even tho its soo bad i wouldnt delete it cos im not a loooser. now please lay off my posts or at least give em a chance, yeh the last one was gay but you dont have to lock it!! or you cud at least delete em or summat. do you know how many bad posts there are on this site? also, i dont really care if you want to delete me or summat now because you are wrong and i aint-- i dont mind being a martyr to justice!!!
Sigh hun, your last thread was the only thread I close. I locked two of my own threads and one thread of my husband that he was using against me cause of a fight.

So what the fuck are you talking about. 1 does not equall all your threads.

*sigh*

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
icka said:
why cant she close things that are no longer updated why does she need to close active posts?
Alot of times the threads you guys accuse me of locking are not even threads that I am locking. But other mods are.

*Sigh*

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
Alot of times the threads you guys accuse me of locking are not even threads that I am locking. But other mods are.

*Sigh*
Kit is not the only mod here.
There is an army of us wiping our asses with your 1st amendment rights. ;)

gehtfuct said:
You people might notice that this site is riddled with mindless bullshit just sucking up the bandwidth.
If you're going to continue to add to the pointless rabble,at least add some humor to it.
...and what in the blue fuck is a "summat"?
You just inspired me to scripting. A chunk of code that can trigger spell_check validation, checks for grammar syntax.

gehtfuct said:
'at-a-boy. A chip off the old turd.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i've argued with her on every post shes ever written, shes never closed one of my threads or edited one of my posts....blowing it out of proportion, get over it and find something else to be passionate about...because this internet thing is not cutting it.

tzedek

Original Member
all 2,839 post shes written huh? you are the one blowing things out of proportion.

Status
Not open for further replies.