dont be offended be educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
uh oh looks like i hit an "e-nerve"...calm down son...i'm sure if you contributed anything worth while..you wouldnt be edited or locked...but oh no
"its not me..all of my posts are genius." for the eight hundredth time...ITS JUST THE FUCKING INTERNET.

I went a little crazy with the elipses in this one

tzedek

Original Member
bigck3000 said:
uh oh looks like i hit an "e-nerve"...calm down son...i'm sure if you contributed anything worth while..you wouldnt be edited or locked...but oh no
"its not me..all of my posts are genius." for the eight hundredth time...ITS JUST THE FUCKING INTERNET.

I went a little crazy with the elipses in this one

im not your son, becuase you are a faggot. just want to clear that up.

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
I found the one (1) thread that Kit closed. http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=5131

I have to admit, I may have done the same with it.

Much off the deep end, it was. Hurts, my head it does.
009_422-029.jpg

Ahhhh screw it. LOCKED

Last edited by a moderator:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
This was a waste of me reading this thread, i'ma go masturbate to some pr0n. :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
for some who takes this internet thing so seriously, you arent very good at it...you have more than twice the number of posts that i have and half the rep...sounds like i was right about your contribution...kitana may not be the best choice for mod, but you arent even a valued member of the community....notice how no one gives a shit that your threads or posts are locked? and the "son" thing is still a matter of heated debate...but i'm not giving that skank, one dirty-crab-having dime.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Smoke said:
This was a waste of me reading this thread, i'ma go masturbate to some pr0n. :thumbsup:
I hope he doesn't notice that I didn't shave my legs.
monkey_woman.jpg
Here ya go,spanky.

tzedek

Original Member
bigck3000 said:
for some who takes this internet thing so seriously, you arent very good at it...you have more than twice the number of posts that i have and half the rep...sounds like i was right about your contribution...kitana may not be the best choice for mod, but you arent even a valued member of the community....notice how no one gives a shit that your threads or posts are locked? and the "son" thing is still a matter of heated debate...but i'm not giving that skank, one dirty-crab-having dime.

kinda ironic how you say i take the internet too seriously, but yet you are the one bragging about your e-reputation. :thumbsup:

icka

:)
_Kitana_ said:
Alot of times the threads you guys accuse me of locking are not even threads that I am locking. But other mods are.

*Sigh*

it said it was closed by you.. i forget what thread but it was recently!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
icka said:
it said it was closed by you.. i forget what thread but it was recently!

Yeppers it was probally my husband thread. In which case I was asked to close it by him.

MsPunK

Tenderony
yeee

gehtfuct said:
Sounds like the "Love Bug" has bit you on the ass.

SUMMAT,DAMMIT! SUMMAT!
Thinkingof_.gif

hey guys, whoever sed it yeh i do agree that post was hella lame that i did lol, summat means something. northeners say it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.