WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

"dont cum in the mouth"

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
well this one time when i was 16 or 17 and this girl was giving me head......shes like "dont cum in my mouth" im like "ok" so when im about to bust i pull out and cum right in her eye hehe

tzedek

Original Member
she deserved it any way

shep

Local alcoholic
DIZNUTS said:
well this one time when i was 16 or 17 and this girl was giving me head......shes like "dont cum in my mouth" im like "ok" so when im about to bust i pull out and cum right in her eye hehe
Cum in her eye and wipe your dick off with her mom's curtain's :thumbsup: :D

DIZNUTS

i didnt need to do anything else.....she kept on bitchin that she cant see...she learned her lesson 2 swallow next time ;)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I am now terrorfied of this forum.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
[sky] said:
Threads like this will start forming.

Just wait until Stager gets de-cocked. He will bring forth a massive load of Goatse-esque pictures for your enjoyment. :thumbsup:

daaaaamn i almost spit my coffee all over the monitor :rolleyes:. to add alittle side note to your touching tale. a co-worker of mine was telling me one morning, that her bf cummed in her eye, she had contacts in. needless to say she got an eye infection. she had to go to the doctor about it. he asked her how she got it, she thot if she lied ahe may not get the right antibiotic for her eye, so she told the doctor the her bf shot her in the eye :D. i am not a morning person, but that morning i laughed my ass off at her, and told her she was a idiot :p

Sektor

Particinator
rofl

OK, I went to use the school bathroom today, and someone had apparently jacked off in the urinal, because there was cum all over the place, and they didn't flush.

That isn't the first time that's happened either...

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Sektor said:
rofl

OK, I went to use the school bathroom today, and someone had apparently jacked off in the urinal, because there was cum all over the place, and they didn't flush.

That isn't the first time that's happened either...

Sick. :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

DIZNUTS

dude u go 2 a weird school.....

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Several "Fun with Sex" terms you should have in your vocabulary:

Snowballing: Doggy-style sex. When you're about to cum, pull out, and flip her over by her thighs. Cum all over her, face preferably.

Hangman left: Self explanatory.

And my personal favorite:

Emeril: Pull out early, cum in your hand, and yell "BAM!" as you throw your semen in her face.

Bam!

DIZNUTS

thats nothing...i once walked in on a guy blowing another guy when i was a freshman in high school.....now thats disturbing!

DIZNUTS

Icarus said:
Several "Fun with Sex" terms you should have in your vocabulary:

Snowballing: Doggy-style sex. When you're about to cum, pull out, and flip her over by her thighs. Cum all over her, face preferably.

Hangman left: Self explanatory.

And my personal favorite:

Emeril: Pull out early, cum in your hand, and yell "BAM!" as you throw your semen in her face.

Bam!
btw snowballing is when a girl gives u head, you cum in her mouth and she spits it back into yours and you swallow :sick:

Last edited by a moderator: