Don't date this guy

skyler1423

Fresh Meat
A short-term boyfriend didn't have the decency to break up with me in person, actaully I think he did it over text message. After a month of more late-night drunk text messages from him telling me he still missed me, I finally nailed him down in a few emails saying either shit or get off the pot. Well, I sure did learn a lesson. After telling me he thought that if he really stopped and decided to work at a relationship with me, it would be THE one and probably end up in marriage. When I pointed out that his commitment phobia was really him saying he just didn't care enough about me to make it work, this was his reply:

i hear ya on that, call me shallow or whatever, i'm sorry but if you
fixed
your broken nose i could get over some of my pertentious feelings. That
would be your only flaw, You want me to be honest so there it is. I feel
bad for saying it but it had to be served up on the plate. god i feel awful
for feeling like I have to have the perfect girl but if you really want to
know the whole story, distance and perfection is my quandry for this
breakup.... sorry.

Yes, I broke my nose as a child and have a slight bump that is only noticable from my profile. This boy..BILL VERNON is 30 years old and has the nerve to blame his inability to commit to me to a broken nose. I have never met anyone so shallow in my life and would like to point out to everyone that he lives at 1510 Linden St. Wilmington, DE. He is about 6-feet tall with a very large beer gut for his age. He drinks until passing out or making a complete fool of himself. Either way, not good in bed, either.

Oh yeah, and he suffers from depression... probably self-inflicted hangover syndrome. Either way girls, unless you are paris hilton, DON'T DATE THIS GUY!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
skyler1423 said:
A short-term boyfriend didn't have the decency to break up with me in person, actaully I think he did it over text message. After a month of more late-night drunk text messages from him telling me he still missed me, I finally nailed him down in a few emails saying either shit or get off the pot. Well, I sure did learn a lesson. After telling me he thought that if he really stopped and decided to work at a relationship with me, it would be THE one and probably end up in marriage. When I pointed out that his commitment phobia was really him saying he just didn't care enough about me to make it work, this was his reply:

fixed
breakup.... sorry.

Yes, I broke my nose as a child and have a slight bump that is only noticable from my profile. This boy..BILL VERNON is 30 years old and has the nerve to blame his inability to commit to me to a broken nose. I have never met anyone so shallow in my life and would like to point out to everyone that he lives at 1510 Linden St. Wilmington, DE. He is about 6-feet tall with a very large beer gut for his age. He drinks until passing out or making a complete fool of himself. Either way, not good in bed, either.

Oh yeah, and he suffers from depression... probably self-inflicted hangover syndrome. Either way girls, unless you are paris hilton, DON'T DATE THIS GUY!
Uhm, Thanks for the heads up, I guess? :confused:
Welcome to wtf, asshole. :mfinger:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
skyler1423 said:
I have never met anyone so shallow in my life and would like to point out to everyone that he lives at 1510 Linden St. Wilmington, DE. He is about 6-feet tall with a very large beer gut for his age. He drinks until passing out or making a complete fool of himself. Either way, not good in bed, either.

so if he is such a worthless POS douche bag of a man, why is HE breaking up with YOU, and not vice-versa?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
skyler1423 said:

fixed
breakup.... sorry.

Why are you waisting time with this bastard. I mean yeah, I shouldnt talk cause of things I went through with my boyfriend, but really. There are better out there...Find it.