WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Don't date this guy

A short-term boyfriend didn't have the decency to break up with me in person, actaully I think he did it over text message. After a month of more late-night drunk text messages from him telling me he still missed me, I finally nailed him down in a few emails saying either shit or get off the pot. Well, I sure did learn a lesson. After telling me he thought that if he really stopped and decided to work at a relationship with me, it would be THE one and probably end up in marriage. When I pointed out that his commitment phobia was really him saying he just didn't care enough about me to make it work, this was his reply:

i hear ya on that, call me shallow or whatever, i'm sorry but if you
fixed
your broken nose i could get over some of my pertentious feelings. That
would be your only flaw, You want me to be honest so there it is. I feel
bad for saying it but it had to be served up on the plate. god i feel awful
for feeling like I have to have the perfect girl but if you really want to
know the whole story, distance and perfection is my quandry for this
breakup.... sorry.

Yes, I broke my nose as a child and have a slight bump that is only noticable from my profile. This boy..BILL VERNON is 30 years old and has the nerve to blame his inability to commit to me to a broken nose. I have never met anyone so shallow in my life and would like to point out to everyone that he lives at 1510 Linden St. Wilmington, DE. He is about 6-feet tall with a very large beer gut for his age. He drinks until passing out or making a complete fool of himself. Either way, not good in bed, either.

Oh yeah, and he suffers from depression... probably self-inflicted hangover syndrome. Either way girls, unless you are paris hilton, DON'T DATE THIS GUY!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
skyler1423 said:
A short-term boyfriend didn't have the decency to break up with me in person, actaully I think he did it over text message. After a month of more late-night drunk text messages from him telling me he still missed me, I finally nailed him down in a few emails saying either shit or get off the pot. Well, I sure did learn a lesson. After telling me he thought that if he really stopped and decided to work at a relationship with me, it would be THE one and probably end up in marriage. When I pointed out that his commitment phobia was really him saying he just didn't care enough about me to make it work, this was his reply:

fixed
breakup.... sorry.

Yes, I broke my nose as a child and have a slight bump that is only noticable from my profile. This boy..BILL VERNON is 30 years old and has the nerve to blame his inability to commit to me to a broken nose. I have never met anyone so shallow in my life and would like to point out to everyone that he lives at 1510 Linden St. Wilmington, DE. He is about 6-feet tall with a very large beer gut for his age. He drinks until passing out or making a complete fool of himself. Either way, not good in bed, either.

Oh yeah, and he suffers from depression... probably self-inflicted hangover syndrome. Either way girls, unless you are paris hilton, DON'T DATE THIS GUY!
Uhm, Thanks for the heads up, I guess? :confused:
Welcome to wtf, asshole. :mfinger:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
skyler1423 said:
I have never met anyone so shallow in my life and would like to point out to everyone that he lives at 1510 Linden St. Wilmington, DE. He is about 6-feet tall with a very large beer gut for his age. He drinks until passing out or making a complete fool of himself. Either way, not good in bed, either.

so if he is such a worthless POS douche bag of a man, why is HE breaking up with YOU, and not vice-versa?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
breakology said:
so if he is such a worthless POS douche bag of a man, why is HE breaking up with YOU, and not vice-versa?
LOVE IT!!!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Ok, Welcome then, but this belongs in Insigifigant others.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
skyler1423 said:

fixed
breakup.... sorry.

Why are you waisting time with this bastard. I mean yeah, I shouldnt talk cause of things I went through with my boyfriend, but really. There are better out there...Find it.