WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

don't date this guy!!!

okay, so i was 16 and met the guy of my dreams. he was everything i'd ever wanted/needed in a guy. we were friends for a year, dated for a year and a half, and suddenly, he asked me to marry him. i was thinking, "shit, things couldn't be better in my life!!" he even went to my dad beforehand and asked for his permission/blessing to marry me. so anyways, shortly after, i got accepted into this university into their vocal music program with a FULL SCHOLARSHIP. this guy and i had a talk before we ever started dating and he told me that he would go with me and help me follow my dreams, even if that meant moving away from where we live. i believed him at the time, and that's why i eventually agreed to date him. but back to what i was saying, he promised he would go with me, and everything was fine... until 2 WEEKS before the wedding. one night he kisses me goodbye, tells me he'll call me in the morning, and the next day, NOTHING!! i tried to call him over and over again, and all i could figure at the time was that he was in the hospital or something. the day for the wedding came and went, and still nothing. i ran into him one night at a restaurant with some of his friends, and he didn't even have the balls to come up and speak to me. after all the time he and i had spent together, he could just up and leave me like that with no reason or excuse. not to mention all of the thousands and thousands of dollars my family and i were out that we spent on the dress, cake, reception site, church, etc. which is all NON-REFUNDABLE!! but the worst part is that then after all of this, i got really depressed and wasn't able to accept the scholarship for that semester. i explained the whole situation to the school, and they told me that i could come back the following semester. and then they took it away. so i was left with no husband, no scholarship, and a whole bunch of wedding shit that to this day still stares me in the face. whatever you do, if you're ever in wilmington, let me know and i'll tell you who to look out for!! b/c whatever you do, you don't want to be anywhere near this jackass... :mad:

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Boo Fuckin Hoo

josiegrossie said:
:feedback:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wait till you're older to get married! He probably did you a favour. How the fuck do you know he's everything you need when you're 16, even if you do date for a few years! you should be thanking him in your prayers.

under normal circumstances, i would say that you were right. i didn't think that he was right for me until i was 19. and the thing is, i had thought about it long and hard for what seems like forever. but you're right about one thing... if i DO ever end up getting married, i'm going to be like 30 and will have dated this guy for 10 years just to make sure he's the one!!! :hug2:

Chris

Sick Bastard
Well, you should have talked to him in the resturant, your family should have sued him for the money you used on the wedding...give him this from me :mfinger: :mad: :mfinger: hehe...

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
What the fuck? Dude I really want to beat his ass. That's just fucking wrong. You should have embaressed the fuck out of him in that restaraunt. Talk to him and fine out why the hell he did that.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yeah you really gotta get back at him somehow, without getting too nuts you know... Seriously, that story really 'takes the cake'.. ;) What a fuck.

I'll be down in North Carolina in mid-june inspecting the new house I'm building (I'll be in the 'triangle area'), gimme his address so I can scare him! Then again, I'll be in Wilmington at some point also to take advantage of a Bed & Breakfast coupon I got so we can set something up then! :lol:

Hm, life's a bitch ain't it? But so's revenge. If your not making this shit up, I'd go with option 2.

P.S Make sure to do it Laurena Bobbit Style, YEEHA! Or date him for 3 days, whatever suits your style. :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
wow. Sucks huh?

I had the same thing... except my husband was like marry me...and i was like uhh.... ok

so i did

and then he ran off to play in the sand with other boys

:/

go fig

LadyGatezy

Chief Bitch
:eek: Bloody hell that's harsh! Some people can be so stupid. Forgive me for sounding patronizing but thank goodness you didn't marry that twat. Get yours back but remember that revenge truly is a dish best served cold. :) Have it when he least expects it, like when he's out with somebody else or at some other inoportune moment. :cool:

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Jason said:
Yeah you really gotta get back at him somehow, without getting too nuts you know... Seriously, that story really 'takes the cake'.. ;) What a fuck.

I'll be down in North Carolina in mid-june inspecting the new house I'm building (I'll be in the 'triangle area'), gimme his address so I can scare him! Then again, I'll be in Wilmington at some point also to take advantage of a Bed & Breakfast coupon I got so we can set something up then! :lol:
I live 30 minutes from Raliegh (the triangle).

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Deez Nutz said:
I live 30 minutes from Raliegh (the triangle).
Wow, I'm sure Jason is really looking forward to hooking up with you!!! Now that's a COCK BLOCKER!!!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
LadyGatezy said:
:eek: Bloody hell that's harsh! Some people can be so stupid. Forgive me for sounding patronizing but thank goodness you didn't marry that twat. Get yours back but remember that revenge truly is a dish best served cold. :) Have it when he least expects it, like when he's out with somebody else or at some other inoportune moment. :cool:

judging by her other post, this girl allowed this to happen to her, because she is needy and clingy.

(sorry hun)

as awful as it is, she believe anything a guy will tell her....

that what i gathered fromt his post

and another one from her

You're right...

I know, guys... He really is a jackass. I wanted so badly to embarass him in that restaurant, but I didn't know what to do. At the time I was so hurt and I still had feelings for him that I just wanted to leave and forget about the whole situation. A lot of his friends were my friends, too, and they all called me over to come and talk for a second. When I walked up to their table, he was sitting there, and he literally covered his face with his hands and refused to even acknowledge my presence there. So I think he was pretty embarassed enough, because all of his friends were like, dude, you finally find this girl that treated you the way she did and you leave her??? What a fuckface!!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
anti-movielife said:
ya sue him! isn't engagement a legally binding contract? i've heard its been done before :thumbsup:
No its not... unless you have a prenump (sp) agreement.

needy and clingy?

you know, I guess I never really thought about it like that. I mean, I trust someone entirely until they give me a reason to otherwise. Up until that point in time, he had never done anything for me to doubt him one bit. I do admit, however, that I depended on him for a lot. We spent a lot of time together in very crucial years of my life, and so if I was a little dependent on him, I would think that it would be understandable. But as for clingy, I don't think so. I still had a life outside of this jackass with friends who loved and cared about me. That's the only way that I was even able to make it through any of this...