WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Don't know how to end it.....

Well me and my boyfriend have been together for 1 and a half yrs and I love him so but he treats me like garbage and not willing to change and yet I don't have strengh to move on......:confused:

GamerGuy87

I am sexy...Oh yea...
Dump his ass. Move on. It's a lot easier than you think. There's a lot of other dudes out there that are nice. So on and so forth....

littleone

the short crazy one
How can you love him if he treats you like garbage? Tell us, why do you love him? What makes you stay? Is it the sex? Come on, we wont laugh or judge...Don't worry, that's a very good reason. (If you're a nymphomaniac)

whinytiredbitch said:
Well me and my boyfriend have been together for 1 and a half yrs and I love him so but he treats me like garbage and not willing to change and yet I don't have strengh to move on......:confused:
I was in the same situation, and finally grew the balls to end it with my girl. I found out yesterday she cheated on me 3 times, and once with one of my "best friends".

If the spark isnt there, or hes treating you like garbage, you deserve better. End it. If youre really a good person guys will be there to pick up the slack.

I completely understand...

You might want to try the its not me its you approach. Or if you still can't find the balls to end it, just tell him that you want to try dating other people. Scare him into thinking he's gonna lose you. I mean what have you got to lose. Or even better reciprocate. I'm just saying...

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Don't have the strength to move on? Sounds like a motivation problem. Consider this: If he treats you like garbage and you stay with him, then you are rewarding him for being an asshole. Not only are you doing yourself an injustice, you are encouraging every nice guy to become an asshole and helping to make sure assholes keep on being assholes.
If can't break up with him for yourself, do it for the sake of breaking the cycle of people turning each other into assholes. Be honest, be brutal. Tell him that he brought it upon himself by treating you badly. It's important to know why the relationship is being terminated, or else he'll just think you're doing for a dumb reason.
It's important you do this for benefit of society. If you don't act now, I'll be mean to my next girlfriend!

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
Mekkahfire said:
I was in the same situation, and finally grew the balls to end it with my girl. I found out yesterday she cheated on me 3 times, and once with one of my "best friends".

If the spark isnt there, or hes treating you like garbage, you deserve better. End it. If youre really a good person guys will be there to pick up the slack.
That has happened to me too.. :O well..I didn't find out that my bf is cheating on my but my ex..cheated with 3persons one of the who where "my best friend" just get all that anger you have inside you and yell about how you can't take it anymore..that's what I did =)

HoneyImHome

sugar-coated cynicism
You don't need strength. Turn around, walk away, don't look back. It IS that easy. You have no reason to do anything else hun.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Well, considering how fucking old this thread is, I'm sure she's sorted.