Don't Play With Your Food :0

What would your advice be? What would you do?

• Kiss it up to god and eat the damn thing.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • OMG, WTF? Noooo! iz teh P3 | \ | i5 Don't 34T it !!!111oneone

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Yes, it looks like a penis, but I would eat it.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I don't like sausage, but all things considered, I would eat it.

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
I was about to eat dinner, till I saw my sausage. So I first grabbed a camera so I can share this experience with you. Bet you're glad.
Is it just me or does anyone else see a head on this thing? Tell me if I'm off base, being reluctant to eat this thing.

Jung

???
Premium
"OMG, WTF? Noooo! iz teh P3 | \ | i5 Don't 34T it !!!111oneone" is the only correct answer to this question.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
"OMG, WTF? Noooo! iz teh P3 | \ | i5 Don't 34T it !!!111oneone" is the only correct answer to this question.
agreed, everything else is incorrect.

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
Skitch0o0 said:
What if you like to eat penis like that Captain Castrate fellow?
Well then he would choose " I don't like sausage, but all things considered, I would eat it."

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
G's-up said:
Mountain oysters? :cool:

Mountain oysters are good. We have giant mountain oysters feed down here. Can also go to your local vets office and she shave thems from ya.

:)

ever had them G

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
Mountain oysters are good. We have giant mountain oysters feed down here. Can also go to your local vets office and she shave thems from ya.

ever had them G

G's-up

Postaholic
_Kitana_ said:

ever had them G

ROFLMAO....I tend not to eat things that I have to take to the Vet first and have shaved..... ;)

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
G's-up said:
ROFLMAO....I tend not to eat things that I have to take to the Vet first and have shaved..... ;)

Though I was never one to scoff at a pre-shaved meal.

Anyone got a lobster bib?

G's-up

Postaholic
A preshaved meal is understandable but if you have to take it to the vet first? Might want to think twice about that one.....LOL.... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.