WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Don't Vote Green Party

magnolia

Postaholic
Okay, not like you would anyway, but I personally know the candidate. Don't vote for him. David Cobb(sp) is a jack ass. Yes, a typical polititan. He used to be the supervisor for my township and my mom worked with him for a bit. So, just a remider, don't vote Green party. :p

katie69

pretty little babe
Yeah, I agree with you all the way. Im all for green party, but this election is not the one to vote for them. Chances are that if your green party you dont like bush so vote for Kerry. Its the only chance we have to get Bush out.

R

RedOctober

magnolia said:
Okay, not like you would anyway, but I personally know the candidate. Don't vote for him. David Cobb(sp) is a jack ass. Yes, a typical polititan. He used to be the supervisor for my township and my mom worked with him for a bit. So, just a remider, don't vote Green party. :p
We miss the funny part...
Why is he a jackass?