WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

dont you hate when you dont know

Lucky_420

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok this is the fuckin problem. my problem is that i never know whats really wrong i just feel like something is missing, got a girlfrind, good friends, great family, good job i just cant figure out whats missing in my life, GOD? idk but i just feel theres something missing, i dont know whats wrong. does anyone else feel the same ever, if when please tell me cause i hate this feeling more than anything, mostly just cause i freak out on my girlfriend who cares the most about me? i just cant figure out whats wrong.

~GooDy

Unforgiven said:
Only every day.

This interweb site makes me complete.:happysad:

yes we know forgiven, if you ever left you house, you may find lots of cool new things that could complete you.:happysad:
i don't know whats missing from your life, maybe pop out a couple kids, then you may feel more complete, if not then they will make it so you can't concentrate on yourself so much:D

friz

Lascivious Node
Problem

Doesn't sound like much of a problem dude ! If one of theose things you mentioned was suddenly taken away you could see that . And what's this whole leave the house idea ? Where I am it was - 38 last night . Fuck that ! I'm waiting for spring .:thumbsdn: