WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

doo bee doo bee doo

Well, I just joined a few days ago, and I keep on gettin this damn message that I haven't posted yet....what the fuck??

heheheh

Anyways a little about me. I'm a 33 year old guy living in beautiful Saint Petersburg Florida, with my girlfriend, 2 stepdaughters, and one little bambino on the way!!! I am yer local quick e mart guy!! The store I work in is called the M&S Mart, but I like to transpose the letters due to all the pain and suffering I go thru there....heheheh You'll hear me rant from time to time about my job I'm sure......

I'm into all types of music, but mostly heavy metal, alternative, and techno. In my spare time, when I have some, I spend it mostly playing on my computer, which is also a hobby of mine......

Anyways, just wanted to say hello...and I look forward to pissin every one of you off...lol

Just kidding.....

Laterzzz
Demented

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
We didn't ask for your life story shitface.
Welcome to wtf.
Enjoy your stay. :thumbsup: :mfinger:

at least this one can spell...

well, better than 90% of these people anyway.

vilkommen or something like that

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm better than your kids.

Welcome.

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
Fuck you eat shit and i hope you die fag! lol WELCOME TO HELL, BEEEOTCH!!!!!!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
O shit, he said "techno" *looks wildly around for jung*

Have a brownie.... I baked it myself just this morning.... in the bathroom!

Eat shit and HI! Welcome to WTF.com may your stay be revolting! :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
welcome to Wtf.com.....You have overstayed your welcome!

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hey, you sound like you could contribute something good to this forum! Hope to see you post in the future.

Oh, and I have to say it...WELCOME & FUCK YOU!