WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Doom 3 on Xbox...

Jung

???
Premium
I haven't played it for the XBox, but I still regret spending $60 on the PC version. :thumbsdn: I can only guess that the XBox version is just a less visually appealing version.

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
havent played it yet, but it looks cool, if i do play it it wont be for a while i have enough games to keep me busy for a while

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
It has Co-op, which in my eyes is enough to make ANY game enjoyable. More games need Co-op, dammit!

</rant>

Tenderony
junglizm said:
I can only guess that the XBox version is just a less visually appealing version.
And harder to control. Heh I remember joining q3 dreamcast servers and kicking the shit out of all of them. They'd all gang up and still lose because it takes a week to turn around.