Doom Eternal fucking sucks and only retards play it.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is the better game. Get better taste faggots.

@Dark Fader can't handle this shit thread. Fuck off!

Last edited:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
FPSes are for mass murdering wannabes. Real gamers like myself play Animal Crossing and dating sims. BETTER THAN YOU!

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Imagine creating your own levels in Sims and then playing them with a first person shooter.

cool.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
I don't know what kind of Hot take you expect from me...

I've been an id software fan since 1992. My first pirated game was DOOM 2 (DOS copied from work server) on about 13 3.5mm floppies.
I've hung through the rough times as much as the best.

That said, I don't care if DOOM:Eternal turned into a pixelated RPG, i will play THE FUCK out of it, and not complain.
I don't know what Animal Crossing is, but good for you for finding a game you can enjoy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I don't know what kind of Hot take you expect from me...

I've been an id software fan since 1992. My first pirated game was DOOM 2 (DOS copied from work server) on about 13 3.5mm floppies.
I've hung through the rough times as much as the best.

That said, I don't care if DOOM:Eternal turned into a pixelated RPG, i will play THE FUCK out of it, and not complain.
I don't know what Animal Crossing is, but good for you for finding a game you can enjoy.

I was just joking around. I love iD Software ever since I played Wolfenstein 3D on my family's DOS computer. I haven't played Doom Eternal yet, but plan to soon because it looks badass. The funny thing is, John Carmack actually made two Doom RPGs on mobile. Never played them, but I'd try them out. Animal Crossing is a complete different type of game by Nintendo, which happened to come out the same day as Doom Eternal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
@BeautifulSniper
It is pretty bad ass so far. I am about 10 hours into it on Ultra-Violence difficulty.
The Cacodemons, Imps, etc have all kept their traditional roles, just with a modern feel.
The levels so far have a great feel too.

It's tough for me to really get into the game atm because of current issues.

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
OK, I found the following video shortly after posting here yesterday, but then I went offline and when I tried to get back online I could not. I guess there were too many people in my area online at the same time, so I went to bed.

Anyhoo, although I had seen Wolfenstein 3D back in 1992, and then later Doom, and Quake, I never really played them. Maybe this is why I never heard of the company that made them. I was big into Duke Nukem 3D back in 1996 and 1997,, although I probably spent more time trying to make my own levels than actually playing the game.

Games have advanced so much since the 1990s. I had always dreamed of making my own games, but I have never gotten pass the dream stage. I know I have missed the boat more than once. Today I just learned about id software and that at one point in time I was living in the same city as them!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users