WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Doom movie trailor

har-har-har

I am laughter.
wow now people are gonna have a doom 3 movie! and people are also making a splinter cell movie... i think people will be making lots of video game movies.

I hope they're good...unlike tomb raider.....*shudder*

Doom movie looks pretty good, but it should be in CGI....

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
har-har-har said:
wow now people are gonna have a doom 3 movie! and people are also making a splinter cell movie... i think people will be making lots of video game movies.
That's alot of people.

I was never a doom fanatic, but this looks like it might be a kick ass movie. Probably something DG would really dig.

Jung

???
Premium
dull_bullet said:
If the quality of Doom 3 is any indication, this movie will suck horribly. I've given up on game based movies... I just hope they don't fuck up Quake 4. :happysad:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
dull_bullet said:

Doom movie looks pretty good, but it should be in CGI....
dont forget the forsaken mario bros movie... a dark day for nintendo..

*sigh* Please read this thread *nods to self*

It takes more than guns and explosions to make a good movie.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Cinderwolf said:
*sigh* Please read this thread *nods to self*

It takes more than guns and explosions to make a good movie.
Yes, nudity always makes a great movie.

CopyLifted said:
Yes, nudity always makes a great movie.

-_-'

It takes more than explosions and nudity to make a good movie...and as it looks so far, the movie is going to suck for three reasons...

a) They have 'The Rock' as the main character...enough said.
b) They're not demons from Hell they're fighting...mutated humans (human genome as stated in the trailer)
c) They changed the storyline.

And no, even if you were being sarcastic, that's still retarded. Any movie or show that has 'The Rock' in it should burn... Star Trek: Voyager featured an episode with 'The Rock' in it...and it was extremely gay.

Jung

???
Premium
Cinderwolf said:
a) They have 'The Rock' as the main character...enough said.
b) They're not demons from Hell they're fighting...mutated humans (human genome as stated in the trailer)
c) They changed the storyline.
a) I agree with you about the Rock, he's a horrible actor and only in the movie for "star cred."

b) That was just the trailor, and the first thing you see is Mars. I don't think you can really determine what the plot is going to be just yet. I do agree that this will be just another crappy video game movie, in a long line of crappy video game movies.

c) Doom 3 had no story line...
Star Trek: Voyager featured an episode with 'The Rock' in it...and it was extremely gay.
That's because Star Trek is extremely gay. The Rock just made it that much more gay.

Descent

Hella Constipated
WOW.

That looks like SHIT!

Nice acting :rolleyes:.

*Descent fires up his 486 and begins pounding demon assholes*

Descent

Hella Constipated
screw_ball said:
Christ, this movie's gonna suck.
Amen. John Carmack had lots to say in the production of it. Shoulda been John Romero doing that, he designed most of the original Doom games anyway.

>

I don't know about you, but I'd personally take a movie director with serious people skills over a guy who so heavily autistic he can barely interface with people but codes graphics engines all day.