WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Movies Dora The Explorer

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
So, apparently they are making a new live-action movie for Dora The Explorer starring Isabela Moner (who will be fricken 18 by the time the damn movie is out)...

Now I don't know about you, but I'm thinking "Dora I'd Explore Her" starring Isagonna Bone-her? ;)

Aren't they supposed to be marketing this to the single digit kids? No pre-teens or older watch this.

There's no hispanic actresses who can play this at age 10-12? Puh-lease!

dora.jpg

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yeah I had some more time to think it over, and sorry but I should be chasing this one through the woods with a Machete...

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Yeah I had some more time to think it over, and sorry but I should be chasing this one through the woods with a Machete...
It's being made by Michael Bay, the creator of the live action Transformers movies. Even if it's bad, I have to see it because it's going to be so weird.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
Aren't they supposed to be marketing this to the single digit kids? No pre-teens or older watch this.
Maybe they are marketing it to the kids who grew up watching Dora. :shrug:

You mean, once your boner went away, you realized it was creepy to lust over a minor, so you thought killing a minor would sound less creepy. :yikes:

She will turn 18 on July 10th, 2019.
You can resume your lusting then. ;)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
She's the cartoon to big screen equivalent of a 26 year old in a school girl outfit.