WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dora the Explorer

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
For those of you with kids, or younger siblings you might know who the hell Dora the Explorer is. If you don't, count yourself lucky. I fucking hate this little cartoon bitch.

Dora's parents fucking hate her. They let her wander around in a third world country chaperoned by a fucking monkey. I can only hope that one day that monkey will fucking loose it, rip her arm off at beat her to death with it. Then again it's a kids cartoon/game so the chances of that are extremely unlikely.

I had to test a Dora the Explorer video game today and now I can't sleep without that little brown eyed twat popping into my head and asking "Can you find the star?"

I'm being owned by a fucking cartoon bitch... I need a drink.

kitty

Hoodrat
Please mate, itz just a cartoon...hehe

mxoinox

Banned - What an Asshat!
holy shit, i can so see that happening to me... i dont hate it now, but once i hear those same lines "We have to go across the river and up the mountain... to get to the birthday cake! YAY" omg, i swear, i would shoot myself in the foot 20 times.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!

Hola mi amigos!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
botte botte chocolate'.... mix my chocolate alote....

The thing I hate about that Dora show is that she's completely incompetent. You know how in Blue's Clues, they can at least find a little of the information themselves? Dora can't do shit. Worthless.

Can you find the blue leaf.

Waits (5 minutes, of which time arrows appear constantly pointing at a blue leaf, the monkey also points at it and winks. For the whole 5 minutes Dora stands motionless and smiling)

Off screen voices: THERE IT IS! (Point to a lady bug crawling up a tree)

Dora: *Sigh* Fuck this *Starts smoking* Oh shit, WE'RE STILL FILMING!

I'm sorry.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
UberSkippy said:
For those of you with kids, or younger siblings you might know who the hell Dora the Explorer is. If you don't, count yourself lucky. I fucking hate this little cartoon bitch.

Dora's parents fucking hate her. They let her wander around in a third world country chaperoned by a fucking monkey. I can only hope that one day that monkey will fucking loose it, rip her arm off at beat her to death with it. Then again it's a kids cartoon/game so the chances of that are extremely unlikely.

I had to test a Dora the Explorer video game today and now I can't sleep without that little brown eyed twat popping into my head and asking "Can you find the star?"

I'm being owned by a fucking cartoon bitch... I need a drink.

Sounds like you are in denial. You are in love with Dora! You want her labios caliente.

ferengi

Yay fire!
Well, they gotta start teaching kids Spanish young these days! After all, at the rate illegal immigrants are flooding into the country it's only a matter of time before Spanish is the primary language, anyway! :rolleyes:

Broken

ferengi74656 said:
Well, they gotta start teaching kids Spanish young these days! After all, at the rate illegal immigrants are flooding into the country it's only a matter of time before Spanish is the primary language, anyway! :rolleyes:
I don't recall excatly, but I think they say within 50 yrs Hispanics will out number any other race 3 fold. The only chance we have is to get free cable to all Hispanic countries, so they have something else to do besides fucking like Lab rabbits.

Broken said:
I don't recall excatly, but I think they say within 50 yrs Hispanics will out number any other race 3 fold. The only chance we have is to get free cable to all Hispanic countries, so they have something else to do besides fucking like Lab rabbits.
What about Asians? Russell Peters once said that in 1000 years the world will be beige thanks to Indians and East Asians.

Broken

Well I won’t be alive in 1000 yrs, and if lucky gone in less than 50yrs. So I am not really that worried. The Asians already have cable so that won't help. The obvious solution to the India/China problem is disease. They are stacked on each other tighter than fresh prison ass. So, some flu/virus of some kind will wipe them out it's just a waiting game.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Broken said:
Well I won’t be alive in 1000 yrs, and if lucky gone in less than 50yrs. So I am not really that worried. The Asians already have cable so that won't help. The obvious solution to the India/China problem is disease. They are stacked on each other tighter than fresh prison ass. So, some flu/virus of some kind will wipe them out it's just a waiting game.
That's horrible, man! There won't be any more pretty Chinese or Indian wimmenz to

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Descent said:
That's horrible, man! There won't be any more pretty Chinese or Indian wimmenz to
Hopefully, if they're women, you won't be doing that to them anyways

Broken

The chances of losing the whole race is null, we would all die in that case. Don't worry your will still have you pics to monkey pull to.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Boycott said:
Hopefully, if they're women, you won't be doing that to them anyways
I take it you don't have any mixed race chicks, or really hot Chinese or Hindu babes where you are :naughty: ?

Minorities > *.White Women

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Broken said:

Sounds like you are in denial. You are in love with Dora! You want her labios caliente.
You're an evil fucker aren't you?

I finally got that stupid cartoon out of my skull. I sat up playing Doom3. Not the world's best game but if you imagine it's Dora you're pumping full of lead it's not too shabby.

Broken

UberSkippy said:
You're an evil fucker aren't you?

I finally got that stupid cartoon out of my skull. I sat up playing Doom3. Not the world's best game but if you imagine it's Dora you're pumping full of HEAD it's not too shabby.
I think you had a little freudian slip: I fixed it for Ya! no charge.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Descent said:
I take it you don't have any mixed race chicks, or really hot Chinese or Hindu babes where you are :naughty: ?

Minorities > *.White Women

Are you saying chinese and hindu girls have penises?