WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe Dorner Killed?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Authorities say Dorner launched a guerrilla war against the Los Angeles Police Department over what he considered his unfair dismissal in 2009.
It wasn't clear when a formal identification could be made of the charred remains found in the cabin near Big Bear Lake, about 100 miles east of Los Angeles, after a Tuesday shootout with police. Until then, "a lot of apprehension" remains in the ranks of the LAPD, Lt. Andy Neiman said.
"It's been a very trying time over the last couple of weeks for all of those involved and all those families, friends and everybody that has been touched by this incident," he said.
Read the full story here.

In my oppinion there's something messed up about this whole situation, the manifesto shows a level headed man who thinks he's out of options, as well as a bunch of lying corrupt police.. They literally Burned.him.alive. that was their intentions, you can hear it on the police scanners.

Honestly I don't know what to think.

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
Fuck him.
...and Fuck the Police!

This will make for a good movie plot, no doubt Hollywood will snatch it up.
But make way for the conspiracy theorists...they will be here shortly.

YUCK FOU!!!

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but Christ almighty! is it just me or was there some serious operational flaws in this, I mean it stinks of underhanded bullshit ya know? Not to mention they literally burned him alive, "go with the burn plan" does not equate to "well we threw some smoke grenades and it caught on fire, woops".

Although I don't agree with what he did, this fish stinks at the head, and I'm sure as shit glad I don't have any contact with the LAPD...

• 1Like
  • 1Agree
Reactions: 53V3N and Dark Fader

Quint

Banned - What an Asshat!
...and I'm sure as shit glad I don't have any contact with the LAPD...
Considering you're from Australia, I don't think you'll ever have to worry about this stuff. Just don't get lost and end up in LA. Shouldn't be too hard.

Anyway, I pretty much agree.

YUCK FOU!!!

Considering you're from Australia, I don't think you'll ever have to worry about this stuff. Just don't get lost and end up in LA. Shouldn't be too hard.

Anyway, I pretty much agree.
Indeed, you know I'm an ex-pat from Boston right?

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I moved this to Fringe Theory because at this point Dorner has not yet been confirmed dead and this is more about opinions and theories than about the facts of what happened.

In my opinion, as fucked up as it may seem to burn down a building with whom they think is Dorner inside, they had no idea what he was packing inside. He appears to be one an extremely violent individual who is unpredictable. It might not have seemed that way to some, but his behavior yesterday has some indications that his actions can not be predicted. They needed the element of surprise. Was it right? Not really. Could it have been a blood bath if they didn't do what they did? That's plausible. Having worked in the inner workings of the police system, he would have known everything they could have tried to do to capture him. They did the unthinkable and caught him by surprise, that's for damn sure.

Having read what some heard on the police scanner feed, I believe the goal was to burn each wall individually. They were standing at the back exit waiting for him to come out. I believe they were trying to purge him from the building, but he did not come out and that is why it is believed he burned inside. There was said to be one lone gunshot as the fires were starting. Is it possible that he took his own life? Was he sniped from the outside? There are many questions still unanswered and I surely can't wait to hear more.

Dead Set

Kang of Pang
Premium
Ex-Marine and former LAPD officer was killed in a standoff with local police. Very public "execution" and "confirmed" body identification notwithstanding, I would ponder if the CIA's ranks just added one more.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Thats some gangster stuff right there. They had no intent on taking him alive. If you watched the video feed, all officers were wearing their Mourning badge. I'll let you decide if or not that says anything.

For me, Dorner knew what he was doing. He knew what was up, soon as he started, and the police obliged him. Its been proper protocol for some time. People just don't want to admit it. Rural tactics and city tactics are different.

Gorbax

Hoodrat
I hope Dorner is dead because he could plan an even more brutal terror attack than 9/11, Sandy Hook, Columbine or what Timothy McVeigh did if he still lives. If I had a chance to clip that ******, I'd be satisfied. I only pity his fucking victims, not the pig.

• 1Face Palm
  • 1ORLY?
Reactions: Quint and RebelBuddha

YUCK FOU!!!

I hope Dorner is dead because he could plan an even more brutal terror attack than 9/11, Sandy Hook, Columbine or what Timothy McVeigh did if he still lives. If I had a chance to clip that ******, I'd be satisfied. I only pity his fucking victims, not the pig.
You're kidding right?

Plus what we've found is a lot of people had a chance to "clip" that "ERMAGERSWEARING".

They came off second best.